How to proceed with jump freighters

Industrial Cynos stay lit for a while. Relight it while you’re cloaked at a gate if it goes out. Never rely on tabbing to light it, just have it lit.

1 Like

You’re the one who looks like an idiot, if you have nothing good to say, go elsewhere. No one needs your crap advice if you’re going to be petty about it.
Go back to your sweaty leather chair and leave alone those who are just trying to get some help.

Or else what?

Ah, you’re from the same alliance, corp even.
Of course you come to defend him. :slight_smile:

How cute. :blush:

Have you considered that he could just not reply to my posts? :slight_smile:

See Mobile Scan Inhibitor on Dscan, kill it, then proceed? Or just take the risk. Just because you are too lazy to counterplay, doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Its kinda sad that this is your fun, lol

It’s not really fun.

But if it was … implying I’m trying to get your “tears” or whatever you would wish to call it …

… what does that make you, who keeps replying?

Its kinda fun that you’re sad tho

if you have to “web” your jf with an alt you’re taking unnecessary risks in the wrong part of space and are not making use of the jump drive. Why ? Jump fatigue ?

They’re trying to go TO Jita…

1 Like

But it negates your dumb statement doesn’t it:

Your ignorance of JF ganker tactics is obvious.

They still dont appear out of thin air?

1. Scout, if you see Talos or a huge amount of people that could be bombers, dont jump in.
  2. If you see a Scan inhib check it out and return to step 1

Let me repeat this:

Is rubbish because they always put up a MSI.

Your advice sucks.

Thats why you scout?
So you can combat probe the MSI, warp to it and see whats going on?

Your advice is rubbish because:

They do appear out of thin air in fact, unless you probe of course, should have included that in your comment, but you did not know about the MSI’s did you!

My bad, i fixed it for you

1 Like

Thank you, now you have learnt something and passed it on to other people. Well done. :clap:

1 Like

when was the last time you posted anything but garbage ? Lets be fair . Let the man have his jf moment.

Excellent. I hope he posts his route too and the approximate time of day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.