How to retrieve an item that was "Delivered" to me at a station I can't dock at?

My Manufacturing character created a Kikimora for my Combat character but I did not realize that only corp members can access the station. I am also not getting any help from my corp mates, so my ship is in Limbo.

Please Help?

1 Like

Make it a courier contract to the character picking up the ship.You can pick it up from the new Dropbox thing they added recently from outside the citadel

I can’t once I delivered it to my other character…

1 Like

Ow yea from deliveries hangar just make a petition ask GM to move it to normal hangar

1 Like

You can trigger asset safety. List personal assets, and right click on the station containing the item you want and an option to put it into asset safety should be available. You will have to wait a period of time for it to transfer over to an NPC station, and there is a tax, but it would allow you to retrieve an item in an otherwise inaccessible station.

3 Likes

How do I contact a GM?

1 Like

Help center section.Make sure you only ask for it to be moved from deliveries hangar to normal hangar

1 Like

That worked. Thanks so much!

1 Like

You are very welcome, sir. Glad to be of assistance.

Fly safe o7

1 Like

Fly Reckless but Safe! o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.