How were you introduced to the criminal side of EVE?

I did some FW pretty soon after I started EVE, then when wormholes came out I started to explore them with others from the militia. Then one day I had to log on short notice, so I stayed in the wormhole system alone. The next day I did not pay attention and some guys scanned me down and started to kill me. Because I acted like an adult the recruited me to their wormhole corp.

I was pretty carebearish back then and we where in a C2 with a static highsec and C1. Those guys there changed that pretty quickly. When people where on we would roll the C1 and butcher the people we find in there without asking first. This went on for years, those C1 dwellers are creatures not unlike the common highsec carebear.

After years it all became stale and I started to read about minerbumping. Then Bob or whoever is up there decided to give me a push and I won 5 staber fleet issues in a blink promo. So I said that must be a sign and I repurposed an old PI alt (Alyth Nerun) as a bumper, went to my old mission running hub in Frarn and started to bump miners.

After like a month of bumping I created Ima and started to train her as my first ganker. After another few weeks the miners started dying at my hand and I joined NODD and CODE.

Happily ganking since. Expanded my operations a bit. My main became the bumper and scout after a while because I went all in on the CODE. thing and Alyth became the second ganker.

Since I don’t have a lot of time to play, miner ganking is just great because you can just logon, blap a few miners and log out again. Casual elite-PvP.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.