How's Our Wife?

“Mushrooms. The better part of two years organizing, an international conspiracy, and a multifront war quickly devolving into a full on quagmire and you think this is about… Mushrooms?”

“Potentially, yes.”

[…]

“Wha-- You don’t think it makes sense? Because I’m not so sure either. But there’s the documents there, and it could, maybe, be the motive here. It’s impossible to have a sales figure on them given their rarity but if there’s a reliable source out there… I mean the Republic nearly tore itself apart for three of containers of these. It’s likely. I’m just-- I think I need a second opinion here Pixy.”

“Not sure if I count as a second opinion but… Frakk. Okay. I’ll put feelers out and have our boys keep an eye out for… I guess mushrooms. If we find them out there in the Heath, you’ll be the first to know about it.”

4 Likes