Hull Repairer Need considration

Frankly you care enough to reply. :slight_smile:

1 Like

no i don’t care if you get a notification or not. come on now keep up

Whether you care or not means nothing, it doesn’t change the fact.

true and the only thing your whining has done is spam this thread and get you more little notifications.

Ah had to refer to an ad hominem. You’ve just lost both the argument and any credibility. :slight_smile:

i’m not sure you understand what an ad hominem is… there was no attack against you the person just a statement that the only thing you have achieved is derailing a thread and receiving more notifications

Labeling my replies as whining especially so when are not just shows you tried to shift the discussion. You could just end your reply at “true” and be done with it, admitting and acknowledging what I was pointing out several posts earlier. You as a sore loser and being limited by your ego you had to try to discredit the other person as you feel inferior so the remark which is a personal attack. Your further tries at shifting this just further reinforces your false narrative.

Even you admitted that there is a difference between who you reply to despite not visible to everyone. So even yourself confirmed what I’ve noted earlier that you started to debate, which now with your admission you proven wrong, thus falsifying your own argument and proving and confirming mine.

If anything, beyond that admission you are now just “whining” as you wrote earlier simply because you couldn’t admit it without becoming personal due to your shattered ego.

1 Like

the only one trying to shift anything here is you m8.

also I will need to reiterate that part about keeping up. i had already conceded that replying to you gave you a notification several posts before the one you are referencing however that was not the initial point of discussion merely a tangential one. Your argument was that i replied to the wrong person. my argument was that you were indeed the person I intended to respond to and that being my intention you were indeed the correct person to whom my response was directed

Nope the subject since some time is about whether it makes a difference if you reply to me or not, your argument being others can’t see the difference, which I told you is irrelevant because I still can see it thus there is a difference and thus it indeed matters, which even you confirmed so basically subject is over.

Trying to wish-wash the two subjects together and shift whenever it suits you won’t make that go away.

Do tell how i can rep up in nullsec when there are no available citadels to dock at.

If i ask goons nicely “hey i just blasted your tackle and bomber into debris and slipped away from your carrier and falcon, mind if you open a citadel up so i can get free repairs?”, do you really think that will happen?

There are more playstyles than your own. Some dont live in a world where every section of space has a dockable citadel.

well considering i live in WH…

you mean the current system makes it harder to rep between fights in enemy null sec? good god the humanity this injustice can not be allowed to continue!!!

1 Like

I never said it was hard. I said

Reading comprehension is hard. Care to point out where i said it was difficult? Its a QoL change that easily spells out the modules purpose so people dont think active hull tanking is actually viable. While at the same time makes it somewhat quicker to rep up, instead of taking 20 minutes to rep up a BS.

Sorry that you assume too much. It was not directed at you personally (except the playstyle part, since youre more fleet/gang focused), but just stating what you implied is false.

no it is not the fact that you can engage then repair and re-engage faster in hostile space is more than just a QOL change. there is nothing wrong with it taking 20min to rep up a BB if you sustained heavy damage and there is no station near by.

what i implied was not false. it is now easier than it has ever been to repair you ship and mods even if the change is more drastic in some areas than others.

All i hear is a 70 year old man who fears any change. “Wah, the solo BS can repair in 5min instead of 20min, all fights are unwinnable and this tactic would mean solo ships across the universe would dominate the 30k pilot alliances”.

Meanwhile ignoring the fact that any competent group would have probes out trying to scan you down. Good luck dropping a depot and switching mods before any prober with a brain locks you down and warps the interceptors.

The repairs happen after the fight is over and the route changes. Not in the middle of it, of course youd know this if you had any experience in a playstyle other than your own.

It would be a nice to make a comment on a thread and not have you poke in to share your same tired opinion of “any change ruffles my feathers and makes me feel unsafe in my space”.

1 Like

you do realizes that the R-hull reps are no better. so solo or otherwise no change is made. yes its hard to operate in enemy space it should be. hull damage should be punishing to take rather than just some 3rd health bar.

i have done plenty of solo PvP in all areas of space and i was doing it long before you even had the option of mobile depos. (another example of how its already much easier to rep up than it used to be) the idea that your actions should have consequences is not a foreign one in eve you should not be able to just wipe the slate clean between encounters. at least not easily

yawn this is all too familiar. Not dealing with the same boring and repetitive conversation with you. Lack of any relevant info, just unsubstantiated claims.

or are you honestly trying to say that lasting consequences being a theme in the game is unsubstantiated?

No i just dont care about having any conversation with you. Its easy to make claims of experience without any proof when you use a forum alt and makes discussion one-sided when you can off handedly claim experience with no way to actually see what you do, or have done.

Its a tactic to undermine conversation/discussion and its boring/repetitive. So ive chosen to just end it here. See you in my next comment/thread telling me how whatever it is will be the end of days for EVE pvp.

I think it should be considered because:
Armour has high ressist which can hitt 80%
Shield same thing .

Both sheild and armour can Active tank with the high ressist.

But hull can almost be around 60 % for all type and no good Active for it.

Ofc ships like Brutix with high DMG and Hull HP will be more pain than
it is righ now and maybe they can nerf the hull HP for it.

Summary Armor and shield is has best ressist and best Repair but
not the hull Tank.

If they done and buff the R-hull the ships will benifit from it is Large and
X-large ship class plus a med size like brutix.

I belive this can give a good add even for indy ships to have better chance.

1 Like

Apart from all this beautiful number crunching … no spaceship captain in his right mind would rely on just the structure and its quick repair to hold his ship together. I mean, hello, it’s structure! Hull breaches, internal things breaking, crew members dying, etc. etc. you got the picture.
And it’s only logical that the internal structure of a ship is much, much more complicated to repair than just some armor plates or simply replacing shield energy.

Back to EVE - active structure tank simply is not necessary:
Have a lot of lows? Armor tank.
Have a lot of meds? Shield tank.
Nobody uses high slots for his (own) tank. And high slots should not become an option for an active structure tank. People already said it - hull repairers are meant for repairs outside fighting. To me, this is enough and perfectly fine.
Besides, structure as a buffer already works in some ships - this fits (my) logic and anything else simply feels wrong.

Ts - repairing structure in a fight … my engineers are clumsy enough with the armor. And now they should work faster while working spacesuits? I don’t see this happening, ever :slight_smile: