Hunt event = lazy design

I’m thinking back over a decade here, so I might be a little fuzzy on this.

But it seems to me that back when I was farming Dramiel BPs in DED sites, you had a certain amount of time before the gate could be used again. Half an hour or something like that.

So it wouldn’t be a new thing if they did it for this hunt thing.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

People dont like competition in their sites, and there is simple reason why.

It makes farming sub optimal for them as a group. It makes time wasted.
Optimally, it makes both sides realize they are hurt by mechanisms of scarcity of those sites, and the overcrowding have to be resolved someway.

Everyone should get only few tokens daily for few sites, non tradeable, only one person could get into the single player specific site. But there should be also fleet sites with high dps that makes fleets viable.

3 Likes

There are literally hundreds of these sites in every region. I’ve seen single systems with more than a dozen.

Why does anyone have to go to a site that already has someone inside?

1 Like

im burned of doing PVE , cant do it, but i must say i have two friends who are earning ludicrous amounts of isk in these sites , some reports of 500+ million in one site , I’m kinda jealous about it , like oh boy tutu your fool why don’t you stop being so lazy and go get some isk , IMO any complaint about them is unfunded

1 Like

500 million? Nice!

Been doing some sites, highest I got was 50M yet.

2 Likes

Probably just low-sec sites. The high-sec ones can yield about 120-ish if you’re lucky.

Oh, the sites in Guristas low sec space I suppose?

Yea I’ve been doing generic sites in null sec. I guess it could pay to visit Guristas low sec.

i dont know the ins and outs , they send me screenshots of the loots on whatsapp to brag

and the last one was all that in one site 500 mil

If your post was about the event being stupid (lore???) and just there so ccp can have stupid anual events like every other standard boring mmo? I would probably have agreed… but this???

PS: CCP Egghunt is so f… stupid in a game like eve. I always feel like: ohh its now WoW in space.

1 - I was not aware there’s any other kind of design in EVE;

2 - Don’t be defensive, it’s kinda childish, when you put your opinion out there it’s out there.

today my friend become stucked inside one of this sites
out of amno , a npc worm pointing
poor tutu , never made a site , never got the sweet isk , jumped 22 jumps in a interceptor to bring rockets to the caldari dumie
lol
best ship is friendship they say …

1 Like

Sucker.

1 Like

images

Friendship in Eve is a scam.

i had no problem running these sites in low sec. find a few quiet areas and you can run them undisturbed.

1 Like

but but …
what about our long 10 years friendship ? :cry: :sob:

Hey Bruh, can you drive me to the airport?

of course :smiley:

1 Like

In your case, I suppose it is true. All 22 jumps.

it takes 22 jumps to the airport ?