HUSH is looking for corps for new HS/LS alliance

We are The Syndicate of Silence and we are a brand new alliance looking for like minded corps to join us and help us make a name for ourselves in HS/LS.
We have corps that are focused on FW/PvP, Indy, Blops, PvE and offer a drama free place to enjoy eve without all the drama and toxicity. We put RL first and understand life’s surprises, not to say we don’t have goals and ambitions though. We enjoy team based activities and building our relaxed and accepting community. Active US/EU tz taking corps from any tz. Come build a better place to play.

We are looking for corps with a similar mindset and team based philosophy. We enjoy chilling in coms and playing music and having a good time as a team while enjoying our various content.
If you like joining coms and joking with people who have your back then come talk to us and let’s see if we can build something people will want to join.

Only ask your Corp have a minimum of 5 active players before applying and submit to API registration.

Those interested come by and let’s talk Discord

Come join HUSH.

2 Likes

Looking for pvp, fw and indy corps for HS/LS alliance.

1 Like

Looking for fw, pvp and indy corps

1 Like

What space do you guys fly in?

We are about 9ish jumps from jita

1 Like

I’ll be home in about an hour y’all have comms or discord?

Message me in game discord is still being worked out settingup roles. We’re that new. The Order of Omerta come by our Corp server and when I’m off work we can chat

Join the alliance soon to be voted best in hygiene.

XLostcauseX is recruiting new/old/returning players for Nullsec action! EU/USTZ take a look at our corp recruitment is open for all players

Join a tight knit relaxed community and help grow it

Help us build an empire

FW, pvp, and indy corps come join us and create a better alliance

I’ll message you in game.

Ok I’ll look for your message

Looking for FW, pvp and indy corps to grow new HS/LS alliance

Come join today

Still looking

The corp and alliance is going gangbusters. We’d also like to bolster the AU and EU time zones. I’m in the AU and happy to have a chat with you if you’re interested in finding out more.

Hit me up in game or use The Syndicate of Silence discord.

1 Like

Bumpy Johnson

Hey @Kartan_Vengari - could you PM me on Discord? MrJ4zzy