LF New NS-LS Home

LF new home — wanting low sec or null sec. Not WH or HS.
Coms required: Discord/Mumble or TS. I like to know who I am playing with. I want the corp I am joining to know what they’re doing with a respectable killboard. I would like the corp I join he heavily intrested in BlOps
I have spent a lot of time hunting/BLops + previous blue block and previous mainline FC experience. I am EU TZ. What I can bring is multiple toons.
Main: 217 Mill SP that can fill all roles.
1Alt, Titan, Super, BlOps, Dread, and Fax.
2Alt: Fax; Dread; Hunter, etc.
3Alt: Scanning alt: hunter.
4Alt: Focused HIC.
The rest of the characters are reaction alts.
mail me/PM me if you’re intrested in having another brother in your corp.

1 Like

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

hey buddy i hope we can talk

Good day buddy my corp is in sov null so plenty of pew pew if you want it i also run a alliance out there. So if you fancy joining hop on are discord and have a chin wag lol… eu/us tz

We have access and participate in MULTIPLE blop sigs, as well as many other behind lines sigs.
Aegis Victorium | Corporation | zKillboard
very active in current engagement
we should chat!

Hi there,

We are Running with Dogs a null sec PvP Corp - please check our our full ad
And our website runningwithdogs.info
And come talk to us Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

We live in sov null but also fight in low sec
We are a member of Triumvirate an independent null sec PvP Alliance

We are a friendly, helpful and chill group of players and we would love to have the chance to tell you what we can offer before you make your choice about your next Corp

grrka smaller

Hi there! Check out Primal Instinct for a null-sec home. Think we’d be a good fit for you!

o7 bro

We’re a tight group over at WEF and have a storied history. Just joined NC. and looking to grow. I think you’ll like us. Here’s our advert link for more.