HyperNet Relay is a bad game and i think i know how to fix it

You are claiming that people gambling in eve and giving money to RMT is not a problem.
That’s enough to prove that you are delusional.
No need to read more.

Yes you did in the previous post.

You claimed that what I said did not disappear, that is that unmonitored gambling backing RMT, is “not a problem though”.

So yes the problem is with your comprehension. Read again my posts, that’s the whole point of my posts : I tell you is another reason to implement hypernet, besides “making money”, and that is to prevent people who want to gamble, to go to sites that use this for RMT.

Indeed, the problem is when those person need to use 3rd party site and thus fund RMT.

If “people want to gamble” was a problem I would not claim that CCP implemented hypernet to fix -.-

Seriously, learn to read. Read the end of the sentence, I did not claim that people wanting to gamble was a problem. You cut my sentence for the sole reason to remove what I actually meant. It’s a completely dishonest out-of-context quote.

I claimed that the lack of an official mechanism for gambling was something that could lead people towards 3rd party, and therefore towards RMT.

Were exactly did I affirm that people are gambling on RMT sites right now ? There was gambling on sites that used RMT before those were banned, so now you can’t even know if there still are because if there are, they hide.

Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat its mistakes

Thank you for stating the obvious. You should have added that water is wet, you would have missed the point even more !

No. I said “the problem is still here”, referring to the problem we were talking before and you said was gone when CCP banned RMT.

Basically, your comprehension is the problem now …

Lol.
You are delusional again.

No I don’t. I said that people HAVE TO use 3rd party sites if they want to gamble. Learn the difference.

Nope. Learn logic.
You can’t prove that none is using 3rd party sites now.

and again, you were wrong.

And so you think that people who want to gamble will stop because it does not launder anymore ?

You think that people going on 3rd party sites are not better target for RMT ?

Look, I think it’s pretty clear you are not able to read properly what I wrote, why don’t you jut stop being an smartass and take basic lesson on reading ?

Here, you are delusional again.

See I already told you :

So no I don’t change my position. You keep denying what you just affirmed.

Affirming that I do something, especially without a proof of that, is an ad hominem and therefore a proof that you know you are wrong.

Thank you for claiming you have no idea what you are talking about, case closed.

At the end of the day you are just not able to understand a single word of what I wrote, and don’t even care about talking BS. All you want is, to look like you are right, even when you are wrong.

Even when you claim something as obviously wrong as " gambling players going on RMT sites are no issue for CCP."

And you claiming that was in answer to me was a strawman.

That’s not what you wrote. You wrote, it’s the sole reason for hypernet.

It’s not an insult, it’s factual. you claim that something wrong, is right.

Fact is they are exploiting vulnerable players, that is important. Not if that was solely or not solely the reason to add it. In the poll I made, there was nearly 500 votes from forum users 💁‍♀️ 𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐍𝐞𝐭 (𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐥), 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞. CCP never asked players in a poll about Hypernet. Where are their priorities if they do that what they did?

1 Like

Ha! :smiley:

2 Likes

But you claiming things that are opposed to reality, does make you delusional.

eg :

A broken clock is more accurate than Lucas.

1 Like

THAT is a strawman.

Or trade isk for a code for a dinner at that steakhouse…oh, but then there’s that EULA thing.

Learn what a strawman is.

Deu uma bicuda no vespeiro eim :laughing:

1 Like

learn what is a strawman.

learn a strawman what is

1 Like

strawman what is a learn

1 Like

there’s a strawman waiting in the sky

1 Like

Strawman in the sky with diamonds

1 Like