HyperNet Relay Welcomes Scammers 🎫

NO you can’t.
There is the additional cost of taking the time for it, of making errors. Those additional cost is what make it a scam.

You can’t say that one thing, is the same that the same thing with an additional cost. That’s just BS.

Hiding additional costs is a common way to make a scam. Also letting people believe something that should be true, but is not.

Example any vid of a game that does not use only ingame footage, or mix both without a clear distinction of what is the game and what is not, is a scam. So yeah CCP is used to scamming people in their game.

I already made a post explaining why it’s better to buy your own tickets when the hypernet offer is about to expire.

here

I did several drugs and I did not become an addict. Still tobacco, alcohol, and other industries rely on making people addict. Still I can see a lot of friends smoking, drinking, abusing cocain even when their child is in the same room (I never tried cocain/heroin, even when people proposed me).
Same for government : when they are run as a firm, they need to make their clients depending on them. With credits, with false security sense, gambling, etc.

Though I agree that gambling is a net loss for the gambler, and thus making them gamble more is morally a bad thing, it must be noted that, like alcohol, it’s very difficult to prevent citizens from harming themselves. What can be done however, is to legalize on that tendency, so as to regulate, observe, prevent additional harm, and possibly heal people who are actually hurt. Just the same way that IMO drugs sales should be a public activity, restricted to government.

Many people are hiding very deep wound behind gambling, drugs, and other self killing tendencies. It’s morally better to get paid for taking care of those people, and if not help them heal, help them suffer less. Remember that if one does not want to see, rather than letting you open his eyes, he will poke them out. Your only action can be, to be present and help him, not to do stupid thing, but know that the day he needs help, someone will be here. And it will take time to remove the blindfold, but all you can give is time - some may call it love. And hope that one day people get better, but very likely they won’t realize what you did for them.

I’m not disagreeing with you on the morality of gambling benefits, however it’s important to note that the topic is much more complex.