I am sorry CCP - I have lost hope

Can I have your stuff OP ?

well?

But still keeps on posting spam

2 Likes

did you?

by the way, recording videos while running Youtube too loud can lead to takedown notice depending as to where the Youtube content is audio aired from.
Itā€™s better I keep my recordings without the extra audio.

I didnā€™t say ā€œI have to goā€ and then keep on posting for another 15 minutes. But you just did. Wonder how much longer youā€™re going to post your spam here until your devs take you down for the much-needed maintenance.

15 minutes? Thatā€™s over 2 hours you donā€™t stop.
Also, I can remove all my posts myself now, you donā€™t have to bother valuable resources from CCP to try to hold me liable of wrongs I donā€™t want to do and should not do and should not be coerced into.

Iā€™m curious of your definition of the word good?
Is it just like as good as your little friends make it be?
It seems it wonā€™t quite cut it in the butter.

and?
Why should you think you have to control what I say or do?

(It looks like your link to mopam-eve.org was already posted in the topic by @the_dunning_kruger in a reply on Jul 9, '18 ā€“ are you sure you want to post it again?)

Do you think I should do that to you?
I donā€™t see why I should do that to my future wife.
Anyways, youā€™re also trying to make me spam for your info.
It doesnā€™t look like you are appreciating fully your own actions against me.

I got about 3 or 5 videos of the system hacks and input hacks by the way.
That also goes on not only on Twitch, but also recorded on Bandicam.
I also have to register copyright for this along courts documents and scans which the copyright office also lies itā€™s not possible to register with descriptions.

out of context, out of context, out of context, out of context, out of context,
out of scope, out of scope, out of scope, out of scope.

Incorrect, the changes weā€™re made because null sec Titan pilots were crying constantly that they were getting hunted too easily.

There was one group that blanket decced at the time but as a hunter myself I can confirm it all went down hill once watch list was removed.

Right, after scrolling through about 90 posts of I donā€™t know what itā€™s time to get down to the business.

You caused your own issues
You believe you should have structures but dont want war decs
You believe that living in low sec relieves you of all responsibility to your recruits
You believed tell Tora where to go was in best interests of your alliance.
You run a ā€˜PVPā€™ corporation yet donā€™t like to be challenged?
You post like a person asking to be war decced.

Do you see what the actual problem is? I mean I think the word has been repeated enough times.

Donā€™t fly what you canā€™t afford, donā€™t build what you canā€™t defend, donā€™t start what you canā€™t finish.

5 Likes

I believe you quoted the wrong thing. :thinking: As far as I can tell, I was in favor of wars and more wars against the most profitable targets ā€¦ but that might just be me.

Man itā€™s a good thing this is just a game and not to be taking serious haha

Was more to the idea that removing the watch list was supposed to stop blanket deccing when it actually created it. Unless I misread your post.

I know you said you are not leaving yet, but clearly you will be soonā€¦

Can I have your stuff?

Likely. I meant that all the changes to the war dec system itself (higher fees and such) were meant to decrease blanket war decing.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but this is the core of what happened:

-Smacktalk by CEO after small scale skirmish: "whatever dude, youā€™re ā– ā– ā– ā–  at PvPā€
-After some more smack talk from both parties: ā€˜the hiring of five merc alliances. Break A Wish, BlackHogs, RIOT, etc.ā€™
-CEO response to casual threat: ā€˜He then threatened to take down our High Sec stations, we said ā€œgo for itā€ā€™
-CEO response to verified threat: ā€˜he informed me (on comms) he had ā€œfacilitatedā€ the destruction of our stations in high sec and low sec, we laughed at him and said ā€œbring itā€ā€™
-CEO summary of cause: ā€˜the entire war dec madness, all of it was because a player who dishes out smack so much itā€™s a joke, and cannot take smack in returnā€™

The CEO could have averted the entire situation with the smallest semblance of diplomacy and apology.
Correct me if I am wrong :woman_shrugging:

TLDR:
Kick sand, get threatened to get your sand castle kicked down, so kick more sand, and get your sand castle kicked down and then say you cant deal with it?

4 Likes

I love that he said in the comments of his video how heā€™d kick Voxinā€™s arse in a 1v1 :sweat_smile:

Such bark, much brilliance, wow

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your viewpoint, but itā€™s quite evident that this thread has gone way off topic.

As such, itā€™s being closed.

4 Likes