I beat You: I wasted Your time

You already lost. You didn’t even need to participate. All you needed to do was sit here are read.

There you go: more losing. Why do you do this to yourself? Keep going. This post isn’t too long, but it’s not short, either. You can skim it, but it has several finite details. It is made to beckon you. I have designed this post to take your attention.

Why? Why not? Why do you read forum posts? Why do you sit here and tap-tap-tap or scroll and scroll? Are you bored? Mostly that means lonely. Bored means lots of things, but it implies a hole bored through a something, creating a pocket of nothing. Boredom is nothingness which begs for fulfillment.

Who wants to have holes in them? Who wants to be whole?

While you sat here, I have wasted your time. I have searched for your weaknesses and bored them into you further, while offering zero resolution. Leave a like and pretend it wasn’t a waste of time. Press the back button and move on, but by then, it’s too late.

You are still bored. No level of forum searching could possibly cure you of this condition. Escape. From what? Does it require an escape or a resculpt or a simple change? Can you change a thing in a day? An hour? A minute? A second?

Do it. Press the X button. Get in a spaceship, at least. If you aren’t using this place to convene, why are you here? Really, maybe I don’t want to know, but maybe I do.

Why do you do this? To me, it’s glorified social media. It is the opium of my people. What’s the scoop? Why’s it taste so sweet?

edit: I did want a discussion about social media, but perhaps social media is the last place to discuss itself.

TL,DR?

Ha jokes on you, Ive way too much time on my hands.

Thanks for stopping some random act of antisocial behaviour or Billy-beating.

We may be bored enough to read it, but you were bored enough to write it in the first place, so who’s really the loser here?

Also, to answer your question of “why do you read forum posts?” - it’s not out of boredom, it’s for reconnaissance. First rule of warfare: know your enemy.

Hmm…I did not read all of it, but took it as spam, therefore closed as per the below :sunglasses:

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting