I Cannot See my Own Ship! Can Someone Help Me?

I am also having the same issue. It seems to occur when I log in undocked. A session change fixes it.

Im having the same Issue when I log in undocked same with a session change fixing the issue. I also have a caldari starter ship like the first poster don’t know if the rest do but that may be the issue?

I had this issue the other day and I fixed it by going to graphics settings and changing the texture quality to another setting, clicking apply, and then switching back to the original texture setting I had.

1 Like

I’m a total newbie - as in, I’ve never played, installed it for the first time, and am trying to play it now. Having the same issues - when I first started the game, I had no ship until the opening tutorial scenes brought me in to dock. After quitting for a while, i came back into the game to pick up where i left off, and same issue - no visible ship. I am Minmatar.

I had this issue - tried everything from docking and undocking, loggin and reloggin, changing graphics and finally deleting the content of my cache folder. Nothing worked.

What worked for me was, in space i selected another ship, right clicked and choose “look at”. Since that ship was rendered just fine, i then right clicked in space and choose “look at my ship”, when the camera moved back, there was my ship :wink:

I think this issue was fixed during the last patch.

Well, i had the issue 30 mins ago, so… :upside_down_face:

Well… it was in the patch notes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.