I have bounty but am a noob who has never interacted with another player?

Just to reiterate. Even without bounties, you are nowhere safe, anyone can kill you, even in highsec, it’s just that in highsec there’s usually a huge price attached to it (attackers will lose ship 100%), so people would either try to make you a suspect by baiting you to steal stuff (hey, nice can named “FREE STUFF”, hm I’ll change my safety so I can loot it… hey why is this ship locking m…BOOM) or, if you transport expensive cargo in an untanked hauler, they would happily sacrifice few of their cheap ship to kill yours. If you are okay with this, you’re golden.

About your trading story - yes, that’s PVP! And at the same time, someone was buying huge amount of MWDs for their nullsec roams and was pleasantly surprised that it costed much less than usual. That’s EVE! :slight_smile:

1 Like

On the subject of crazy implementation…

Did you know you can also put a bounty on your own head? Yep, just right click you portrait in chat and place bounty.

It helps in “rounding the numbers” up, because I found that people mark you as a real newbie by placing a 111,111 isk bounty (or some repeating number like this). You can then add your own isk change of 888,889 isk to round it to a million and they leave you alone…

2 Likes

If you were auto piloting or semi-afk mining or something alike, the bot hunters might have mistaken you for a bot and put a bounty on you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.