I hire ALL Mercenary solo and corp ones NOW! NOW! NOW! before i die from cancer

Completely agree with what @Mathra has said about the topic.

Anyone who is trolling with this topic, should be made to leave the game.

1 Like

Let the op have one last adventure. Some of the posts here seem insensitive.

Is your fleet commander around? Think I’d like to join this.

what system do you want these killed in?

You are in a corp of 2227 dudes … you cnat form a fleet to kill it … more like you are looking to create content for your corpies

After flying with galmil for awhile conoco are the biggest trolls galMil always looks forward to eating Caldari for breakfest lunch and dinner :slight_smile:

■■■■ you i have cancer

i will leave soon

yes i just want some citadels burned before i go. please help

we cant because of the timer. and in real life, i am rich, but i don’t have much longer to be alive.

OK new offer 7 billion guarantee. You kill before i go. maybe i go to 10 billion as the treatment is terrible. i want a christmas gift, next christmas i will not be here.
thank you

Mate, you can respond to multiple people simply by tagging them like this: @Simetry
That way you stop messing up your own thread and you’d stop looking like you’re having ADHD.

to me it looks like you’re super desperate and that’s not going to help you. it’d probably also help if you ask a secure 3rd party to check your medicals to confirm your cancer (words are cheap) and to hold the money.

Quite frankly, given your behaviour and the fact that you’re in a corp with two ■■■■■■■ thousand others really doesn’t make you look believable. Benefit of the doubt, yaddayadda, but this is EVE.

Yeah sorry i don’t just simply believe words from strangers. “The Big Lie” is a thing.

I don’t think simply increasing those promised numbers will actually help. Offering at least part of those money in advance may get some people interested, and shouldn’t be a big problem as, supposedly, you don have a lot of money, and you won’t need them soon anyway. How about you offer full coverage to anybody participating in advance (like, you buy them all equipment they need and pay for its delivery to staging point), at least? Handing off 50% of reward for the time they’ll spend on your cause would also help. So, you could hand off from 500kk to a couple of billions (depending on their role) to every your mercenary before each operation, what would cover their ships and, to some extent, their involvement; with additional reward upon success.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.