I made an EVE Edit

I once again made an edit, i put 2,5 hours into this edit.

Opinions?
I need constructive criticism!
I want to become better at editing

3 Likes

Nice job with beat matching the clips. The first half was monotonous as far as the cut timing went. The second half mixed it up and was way better. I couldnt tell what the first vocal was. “Without war?” Halfway through I was thinking “I have no single element to keep focusing on to follow the story being told” and then the second half followed the Havoc trailer and I stopped thinking that.

The title won’t attract many people, try like EVE Havoc Trailer - Bass Remix

Put video and audio sources in the description

Don’t be afraid to experiment with transitions, use them sparingly, keep them quick and pay attention to motion. Like 00:06-00:07 both clips have ships moving right to left so a left/right wipe wouldn’t be jarring. 00:26-00:27 both have ships moving towards camera so an iris wipe might work. 01:18-01:20 is a total scene change from space to not space and might be worth a double digit frames fade dissolve.

2 Likes

We so need more EVE x Phonk.

1 Like

Would be nice if there was some story behind them, either existing or created. Would give it more impact.

2 Likes

Yeah i will try to create a kind of story for my next edit!

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that, the guy said “without remorse” i noticed after rendering that it wasnt so good.

And yes there is no real story. Orginally it was supposed to be just clips of fights and so but then halfway through i got lazy and put in the Havoc trailer.

I will definetly use transitions next time!

Title and description now also are updated.

2 Likes

You have some quirky sense of humour :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

:grin::+1:t2:
I see you looked at my channels other videos :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Honestly if you’re that good then perhaps I could support your next project via a small isk donation to subscribe to your channel

1 Like

Confused…
Are you suggesting to
a)
subscribe for a small isk donation
b)
Subscribing to my channel and donating isk.
c)
Incentivising others to subscribe by donating ISK if they do so

Im confused lol

1 Like

I mean, I first read it as “maybe i can sub to you” but i like your offer of paying us for subs! :heart:

I mean i read that too but “via a small isk donation” is in the sentence and i dont get that lol

The Horizontal Rotating Cow reminded me of the Corp Safety.

Spinning in station waiting for target instructions from Aiko or whatever was fleet caller that day.

Btw check your pilot in New Eden as Isk was sent as promised to subscribe to your channel.

1 Like

Don’t worry you are not the only one who gets confused by @Iceacid_Frostpacker’s posts, he is kinda notorious for that effect.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I fail to see what has the video common with an actual game. :smiley:

2 Likes

RIGHT LOL??

Man I hate how videogames release ads that look nothing like the game.

EVE ROPED ME IN WITH THAT AND STELLARIS. Now CS2. :joy: :joy: I am such a chump. :joy:

No fault to OP tho. He has the foundations of a quality EVE x Phonk edit. Not sure if CCP has enough material for him tho.

1 Like

Next time i could take content from some boring stratop :skull::skull::skull:

Thanks for the ISK!
Appreciate it!

A 24 hours long video of a 1 hour long TiDi battle. :eyes:

:smirk:

1 Like

Recorded by a guy on a potato pc who gets 5FPS while having ship exterior disabled

1 Like