I purchased 15400PLEX, did not receive it, and my account was blocked, I did not pay by credit card

The GM’s do not help people like you on the forums.

I pay, CCP gives me PLEX, he does n’t, it ’s a breach of contract

Then file a lawsuit.

why?why?

Because the alternative is that you accept you are banned and move on with your life, lol.

Do you discriminate against me? Why won’t GM help me?

It doesn’t matter what I do, since I’m not a GM.

Because they do not resolve matters on the forums. They do it through support tickets. If they close your tickets that means you cannot be helped. Tough luck, kid.

Accept a banned or detained money 30 minutes after it was created? Unless I’m crazy, this is 15400PLEX, this is a lot of money

Oh my God

1 Like

I’m sure it is. But it doesn’t matter to you since it was probably a stolen account or stolen credit card (maybe both!).

Not even God can help you now, friend. Lol

I did n’t pay by credit card, I used the balance of the STEAM wallet for payment, and the STEAM customer service indicated that there was no problem with the money, and I needed to contact CCP for inquiries, but I asked dozens of times, even one sentence, tell me Why, no reply, they do n’t seem to know what happened, so they closed my question

No one and company in the world can refuse to ship the goods after the customer has given the money, and also hold the payment

I mean, none of what you say actually excludes stolen credit card. You steal credit card info, use it to load your steam wallet, and then buy a lot of plex.

For a fresh account that’s less than 30 minutes old, buying $500 worth of plex that fast is pretty sketchy.

At this point, I’m just here to watch you cry and whine like a little baby, lol.

1 Like

What are you going to do about it? Lol