[I-RCN] Ishukone-Raata Certified News GalNet Hub

OPINION PIECE: Project Solace - Loyalists or Independants?
Koren Akko - YC121.08.24

Kulelen, The Citadel - Displays flicker with news of the constant Triglavian assaults on trade-lanes within the Caldari State. Causing destruction, chaos, and fear among millions of citizens. Though among all this uncertainty, organizations continue to provide a sense of hope. The affiliates within the Consortium come to mind as they spearhead the clusters research effort into the Triglavian threat, but it looks as if they’re not alone in these efforts. Among other empyrean entities we see more factions willing to stem the wake of destruction brought forth by the Collective.

After speaking to a now independent team of researchers who had just arrived from the Ishuk-Raata jump freighter, Sohei. Once employees of the Enforcement Directive’s research corporation known as the Ishukone-Raata Technological Research Institute [I-RTI], they spoke mostly of putting what they’ve learned to use where it mattered most.

“My colleagues and I have learned all we can under the Pikovaru Project, and it’s time we put those long hours to use and move to another project that’s willing to do something now.”

Many within loyalist circles have similarly voiced their discontent with the flow, and advancements of their research. Feeling that they might be held back, or that leaders lack the courage to release their findings. Though that seems to be changing with the recent announcement, like these researchers many more appear to be setting off to join their peers in Project Solace.

The project itself appears to be in it’s infancy, as the announcement establishes their need to work with others in an attempt to develop a new way of dealing with the Collective threat.

While this project is still learning to stand it seems that has done little to hinder those looking to make their difference in this conflict. It is suspected that many others will follow in the footsteps of researchers like these and heed new calls wherever that may be. With this comes another fear, one that will further put control into the hands of independants, and outside of loyalist purview.

Will this be enough to defeat the threats we all face today? We’ll have to wait and see.

Have a story of your own? Want it to be heard?
Contact a member of the I-RCN Team today!

2 Likes