I recall a time

Sorry I never watched Star Wars The Phantom Menace😄

3 Likes

Your goal and your methods are obvious.

My heart is gladdened that you have chosen such a public forum to celebrate your weakness.

The Prophet rejoices.

Wait…. People use alts in Eve?!

Huh ? Did we not demolish every single structure ( all 150 of them ) in Finanar and Parabellum’s other highsec system during the recent war ? If you’ve found one remaining…please let us know.

2 Likes

Meh…you missed the most glorious, epic, highsec station shooting carnage ever. Over a thousand people in Finanar was anything but boring. Paladins and Apocs and Typhoons and others…destroyed by the dozen. It was SO epic that CCP even ‘lost’ the killmail for the Sotiyo !

1 Like

I’ve been part of very large fleet fights plenty of times, and I never found them to be particularly exciting. Also, let’s be realistic here: there were 1-2 big engagements during the conflict, but the majority of the time was spent shooting motionless, undefended structures after one side realized they wouldn’t win, and stood down to not feed the other.

In contrast, I just liberated a 30-billion-ISK freighter, and I’d rather have one of those kills than be a party to a thousand dead Athanors. I’d even take a solo Drake kill over ten of them. The semi-AFK bashing of space huts just isn’t compelling gameplay for me. It can occasionally lead to an actual engagement with attackers or defenders (which only happens when one side doesn’t use overwhelming odds, which your side is actually notorious for), but otherwise it’s nothing but “putting in work.”

2 Likes

So you’re basically tagging along on other people’s wars and using that for Concord-free riskless ganking while others do the station bashing bit. Don’t you have to have a station somewhere for that or is there some alliance hopping wangle that allows this ?

???

I was hired as a war ally.

There’s a difference ?

Still have no idea what you’re talking about.

I was hired to damage PH as much as possible. There’s no station-bashing involved.

1 Like

Bro today some random dropped a structure at a gate . Can you belive that ? Insane isn’t it ! I was in my blockade runner moving my loot around and couldn’t cloak because of it.
I mean … why would you do that ?! This is pure grief play ! That thing was huge and I couldn’t cloak . I reported him to CCP, people shouldn’t just jettison structures like that everywhere and ruin someones day.

And the ganking … the ganking has just spiraled out of control ! I have to wait until I am the only one in local so I can run missions. I had to make 2 scout alts for this . This is crazy ! Two extra more accounts as a precaution. Kinda imbalanced when I have to move right after DT . It would be good if CCP would remove these misfits from the game . I think they are all sociopaths and have to take revenge on some easy pray in a videogame for the failure that they are in real life . They should just go to nullsec if they think they are so good at the game, there is where the elite pvpers are.

Idk m8, I recall a time when I wasn’t even playing this game…

2 Likes

You don’t want to use the word ‘mercenary’ ? I mean, you say you were hired…but isn’t the reality that you go looking for a fight to get hired into. And ( as I originally said in plain English ) you are then using that as a means for Concord-free ganking. And you still haven’t answered whether you have a station.

Ganking is a confusing term to employ here since it is mostly associated with suicide-ganking in this game. Not only are most of my enemies flying combat ships, but they’re also able to proactively engage me, assisted by the fact that I usually under-ship for fights specifically in order to entice them to do so.

I have many stations. I would need to have at least one structure of some sort in order to be war-eligible in order to be able to ally in on wars for the defenders.

1 Like

Destiny is afraid of CONCORD.

wtf did u just say bout me?? your fukkin DEAD kiddo

Indeed station bashing is the start and end, plenty of other content involved around this if you look for it I’m sure

1 Like

Yet your 7 member corp and alliance have never lost one…and I know both WM and Blackflag have been active in your area. The plot thickens.

1 Like

I believe the ganking started round about the time macro mining and bots were made public enemy number one - it is a good strategy to keep them away - but agreed - there are ways with AI and so on that things can be handled differently now - and the griefing needs to stop - HS was safe space - it was fun - now it just another job - even Hateless mentioned things are out of hand. His words were “there no real recourse against ganking - as the ganker just moves the isk to their main - and keeps running around in cheap destroyers” So all in all ganking or bots - we cannot have both. SO suggestions I think on what must happen are wide open…

oh kill with love will you - mud dont clean mud - it just makes it dirtier…
chicks doing that kind of mud fight aint sexy…

1 Like