I ventured out into losec last night

That’s not how you do lowsec.

You are supposed to hang out at a gate and kill anything that moves, and then complain on the forums about why you have no targets and why the wellspring from whence all things wrong with the game flows are the “risk averse carebears”.

5 Likes

That part is optional. Just start to complain and you will be no different than the average forum dweller.

2 Likes

Crap, I’m going about it all wrong. I thought I was supposed to actually enjoy myself in game, and then have civil discussions in the forums. Oops.

5 Likes

im alpha atm
i have a cute alt with like 2m SP
once in a moon i log in do some pew pew
kill some guy (or die) and thats it
its awesome because i don’t have to make a living in LS anymore
people and their boring organizations ruined LS for LS people
being alpha free me from the need to make isk there so i can enjoy the 1v1 / small scale pvp that still exist in the place without having to be friends with those hack frauds

edit:
i used to make 3 bil + / month in low sec… that kind of money cover plex and ships for pew… solo
the state of the game makes non farming people poor
i think the trade of some dps for ignoring the current trash meta is totally worth it
i mean i was paying monthly for one gun more and thermodynamics

Enjoy the game? What are you crazy? It was decided long ago that nobody is allowed to enjoy the game.

1 Like

Yes.

Yes.

It was decided long ago that nobody is allowed to enjoy the game.

Well, ■■■■.

It’s the best ship in the game, so you are doing good :+1:

1 Like

It’s been my favorite since 2010.

And who really goes by the golden rule in EVE “Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose” anyway :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.