I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

It is why you are such a useless lame player, you keep calling for the MWD/cloak trick to be removed because you can’t put the effort in to catch them. You just want to be able to sit in Uedama and kill anything that moves through with no real effort apart from cascade clicking and turning a looting script on, that scoops through a DST.

I am going to have a break. I was originally waiting for Cypberpunk in April, but that is now delayed. So have to find something else. But I am utterly bored now and can’t find anything that interests me in Eve. Ganking people would for a brief moment perhaps be fun, but it is too samey, too unfulfilling for me. And I have some RL stuff to deal with.

Cancelling my subs now and closing the forums down. o7

PS I came across a mechanic that I thought I could use to have some fun with and found it was so biased against my use that it was worthless. So at that point I just gave up. Nothing to do with you, just one more naff mechanic that tipped me over the edge.

And I am de-subbing, longest was six months, perhaps I can make it a year this time.