Ice belts either spawning no ice, or not despawning when depleted?

FFS CCP, sort the Ice out…

Still no ice? Been away for a week or two and no ice then either. I thought maybe it was the Winter Nexus thing that did it. Ice storms.

Went to 6 systems where agency told there was an ice belt. Belt was warpable but empty. The map did not show a metaliminal storm for these systems.

So no, no ice avaible. Belts empty and not despawning.

When will it be fixed?

It’s been more than a month. At this point you should probably assume it’s a feature not a bug. Gotta love that removal of scarcity, eh?

How hard can it be to fix something like this… It has been more then a month come on!

Still broken. Doubling the size but making them never respawn is worse than scarcity.

It was fixed in todays patch.
Wait a bit and see if the belts respawn or maybe they will need till a new downtime.
However, I’ve got corp members whom I trust that have said Ice is respawning and is spawning in quantities of 200-300 per rock which is in-line with the mining updates recently released.

All I can say is WOW CCP, You cant even respond to these issues??? It seems like " The Good Fellas" movie " F You Pay Me" lol.

They’ve responded in other threads, if you can’t see the ones responded in that’s your problem

1 Like

This is happening again. Seems some buggy code has been recycled and pushed live again.

Surely not!

CCP would never do such a thing!

Oh wait :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This is still happening… what’s the deal CCP?

Its happening again - I believe from new patch

We managed to get our ice belt back by having about 20 different people in local all open up in-game bug reports.

Possibly because of the way waste is designed, before this patch CCP took their cut first and the theory is that it was the very last cycle which let eve know the belt was empty, which then triggered the respawn timer.

happening again

1 Like

yeh same in amar space ice belts wont despawn after they have been mined and wont respawn after dt either

But… CCP said… “We mean it this time!”
:frowning:

1 Like

Happening in drone space also. Also happening in Small Arkonor and Bistot sites.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.