Ice Systems Not Spawning?

From the 3 ice belts I’ve visited, 2 have not “spawned.” In the Agency it says that the ice belt has spawned, but when you warp to the location, there’s no ice there.

This isn’t just a me problem from what I can tell, since my corpmates are reporting the same thing.

Anybody know whats going on?

I am hitting the same problem… and others are reporting it in local chat…

Visited about a dozen ice systems…looks like the ice belt despawn/respawn is broken.

Yea have seen the same thing.

I think Ice will be available for direct purchase from CCP from this point on.

2 Likes

There was an issued identified with Blue Ice Belts not spawning properly, they should be spawning properly after DT on the 10th at 11:00 UTC

CCP Swift I looked at Amarr, Caldari and Gallente Ice Belts, they were all doing the same thing…they spawn, get mined out, and never despawn.

I believe this issue has been fixed, however I was incorrect in my initial statement that it was fixed after today’s DT - it will be fixed after DT tomorrow, 10 December.

May I ask why was there no patch notes to the Changes to the Endurance, and the Frostline Omnivore Modules? As of today?

I went from 43sec no implant. 41sec implant to 46 sec. This is an EVENT/Storyline module. That was changed without warning.

i checked several systems for white glaze, the site is there in probe scanner, but no ice - today after DT.

I checked some high sec systems and still no normal ice, only the holiday version :frowning:

Still no ice today and the anomily still hasn’t despawned.

Just quit Eve and uninstalled it! Tired of getting use to something you decide is of no use. Go find some new hamsters to get on your wheel!

still some ice belts not workin . in uotila today.

L̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶w̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶D̶T̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶.̶

A̶n̶y̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶e̶d̶?̶

Update: Ice spawned after 8 hours. so it is working. I gather that 8 hours is at the extream end of the random respawn timer.

Icebelts still not spawning even after DT today (13th dec) it has been 6 days now w/o belts working and with only a few comments from the dev´s such as ; “It will be fixed after the DT on the 10th” (which it was obviously not).

I think CCP should re-name this newest update austerity instead of prosperity coz right now there is nothing for me to mine in my production.

We’ve discovered another issue responsible for causing some ice belts and anomalies to not properly respawn. This hopefully should be finalized after DT tomorrow - sorry for the delay!

2 Likes

thx for the update o/

1 Like

Good to hear from you guys , that´s all we ask for o7

1 Like

Just in to say there’s still no ice in Ardallabier or vicinity.