⭐ IChooseYou Collateralized Loans

This is comical. Don’t try to convince me you can’t make over 10% monthly profit on a small loan.

You guys are so one sided – and don’t want to even consider the possibility that this can be a viable investment opportunity for someone. Why are you assuming 10% on 50b, 100b or 13T in your calculations? My maximum loan amount is 10b per person.

Anyways, to show you that this could in fact work, here are three practical examples of internal goon loans that are 100% collateralized @ or close to 10% monthly interest.

Why is it? Myself and others on here will loan at 2.5% interest collat, so why should anyone ChooseYou?

I didnt know you were a goon fam

I don’t know about most, I’d need to have proper data to make such a claim, but I think anyone serious should be able to make that on <500b. That’s only 333-500m per day profit for 50b, and 3.3-5b per day for 500b. It’s probably pushing it to say most people will make that on the higher end, but on the lower end? You can do that with minimal investment by doing a few hours of Incursions, so a serious trader should have no problem doing it in less time.

For the people complaining about ICY’s interest rates: you know what’d be a better way of ensuring he can’t overcharge? Opening a competing service and undercutting him.

3 Likes

Please teach me to make 20/30% on 500b :sob:

Thank you.

As they say in Quebec “Think big osti”

1 bil Loan how do I got about getting this done

One word to sum up @IChooseYou: GREEDY.

Greed is going to destroy him one day…

PM me an evepraisal on discord of the collateral that you are willing to provide.

PM me in game… I will loan you 1bil for 5% monthly fee.

Actually, I didnt. Infact, its why i choose my words so carefully.

Here, let me link what i said.

Thats kinda the point, isnt it. You can post a fully collateralized loan for 10 bill on this forums for 4% interest and get a catch in less than a week. Takes at most 2-3 days.

Again, i pick my words very carefully. I know there has been a few loans in the past like that, which is why i wrote,

And you support my claim. Two of your three are not full collateral loans or 10% rates. 7.5b out of 100b =/= 10%. 3 rorqs =/= 10 bill. You were trying to look for it, and two of your three arent even the right ones. I didnt spend much time on my response so i barely looked through.

Again, not sure why youre thanking Elizabeth Norn for. She has no idea whether most traders would be able to make that, even on the low end. And, of course, dont forget what you said, which i found ridiculous as well:

I mean, the more i read into your statements, the more absurd it got.

I’ve been ragging on you @IChooseYou for these 10% loans, but after listening to the TIS podcast ended up being impressed with your tenacity. I wish you the best… although not with these loans because I need more loan business :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m taking out a 50-hour collateralized loan of 200bil at 5% total interest.

Confirming that I am lending you 200b and that, 50 hours later, you will repay 210bil. In exchange, I am holding collateral worth well over 210bil.

Oh my goodness.

Repaid!

Confirmed with thanks.

Borrowing 30B for 2 months at 10% interest per month, fully collateralized.

Accepted with thanks.

Sent 33b isk to you (second interest payment and loan principle) , pleasure working with you.