Id love to see a Star Trek event - call me nuts lol

yes, thank you for you delightful response… not ill go back to eating my chess pieces

Hey, you said “call me nuts”…

touche

If it was real star trek that would be cool, but it would probably end up being jj abrams movie star trek, discovery or picard star trek

2 Likes

Spoilers, the Ferengi are already in the game. They just stay in stations playing the market for profit. lol

2 Likes

Hmm.
Would that make low sec pvpers the Klingons,
High sec gankers the Cardassians
And carebears the Pakleds

There is precedence in the ST story for a “hole” to another universe.

The “Mirror Universe” story line plots cover all that.

Getting the rights to the IP would be tough and expensive though.

Really? I saw Cardassians as more of a subversive type of nation. With covert ops that destroy entire alliances. I think HS gankers would fit into the Makee? (Star Trek Voyager) as the Makee are more like rebels/even lawless people who didn’t fit in with Starfleet. (Disgruntled colonists?)

I chose Cardassians because of their unique judicial system which reminds me of how SAFTY. Handles things.

You’re guilty, no matter what. The court case is merely a spectacle to determine what you are guilty of.

1 Like

I also think a Warhammer 40k event would be dope as hell.
Chaos peeps become chaos peeps from being stuck in the warp, and we friggen warp all over the place in game.
Seeing some Battlefleet Gothic ships flying around would be awesome.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.