Idea: Backpacking

Yeah I always wanted to do that, but I could never pluck up the courage. Lotta isk on the line, and I was still pretty new back then.

Plus rather than saving money from my solo hole operation I squandered it all on highsec gank ships and lowsec pvp frigs. I blew up a LOT of ships when I got back from w-space. Thinking maybe I should use my next orca for that. IIRC Blithar was doing that after we closed down our hole. He had an all in one supply orca he parked in my POS, but took it out for brief spins.

Edit: So many good times with the ninjas.

You’re going to have fun mate. Most fun I’ve had in Eve was in was hiking around through the wilderness. I’ve only done null not WHs yet, but great fun. The locals in the villages in null are hostile, but at the same time they’re kind of bored and welcoming and curious. If you can lock a ratter and get just a shot in, the local village elders might alert and start questioning your intentions, stranger. Pretty great and fun b.s. sessions. Of course, you have to keep moving your ship around in the meantime, at least one villager wants to put your head on the local pole…

WHs, no experience. Let us know how it goes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.