If CCP Canned the Wardec Mechanic Tomorrow

Unsubbed already. Wardecs are the only thing left… wait for the nerf. Watch for the mining and mission binges ending in… more exodus.

Pulsar: Lost Colony is fun. Maybe they’ll add PvP at some point…

Vmg would become a gank group and burn high sec for luls.

I feel like the “burn hi-sec” thing has gotten a bit overplayed. Blowing up a few dozen freighters is to “burning hi-sec” what finding someone who left themselves logged in is to “hacking Facebook”… You’re basically chest thumping your 13 year old edge-fists and crowing.

When somebody actually reports on anything of significance happening during a high sec burning episode, that’s when I’ll credit it as having done something worth note.

I suggest you try pulling 3k players out of your bosom and have them shoot ■■■■ nonstop for a whole weekend

weekend as in 72 hours straight (minus downtime)

let’s see how far you’ll get lul

I bet we would get more entities like CODE. or CODE. would grow significantly. Carebears would still die and cry on the forums why they can’t wardec us and destroy our citadels.

4 Likes

3k separate players, or 3k separate accounts?

I think it might actually be one of the things that would make me unsub. The possibility of a war, for whatever reason, has to be there for me. It looms, or should loom over everything you do in highsec as a corp.

Wars are good.

2 Likes

I would definitely PvP more. I would engage all these .COD guys invading mining and missions…If I fight back now I will get war dec’d and that is more trouble than I feel like screwing with.

Lord the excuses

You don’t need to be in a corp to fight CODE.
And you don’t need to be in a corp either to get wrecked by them :wink:

I would probably unsub. I am no hi sec merc, but the best times I’ve had in eve were as a member of Red vs Blue. All those fun fights of trying to out FC the blues, all those struggles to kill that slippery blue faction frig, the fun mutual fights with eve uni, it would all be gone because some people feel their world view should ruin my fun in eve, and not in the gank me way but under the guise of promoting safety. Bah safety! Fly reckless! And though I have not been able to head back to red fed, nor am I even sure how they are doing, the loss of the mechanic that enabled all those years of fun, well, it would finally no longer be the eve I remember or a place I could enjoy.

Seriously, how can you remove a mechanic that helped me reach over 10k kills and a group achieve over 100k in one crazy free for all?

But you’re in an NPC Corp. how are you going to be wardecced?

If they made it where we could wardec NPC corps… that’s a good idea. They could even put out some NPC fleets to make it extra challenging!

1 Like