If MCT were more reasonably priced

Yep… you can have another character on an account you can actually log on together and it’s cheaper.

Not much of what CCP has done has ever made logical sense.

They should just add an option of +$5 for the first slot and like +$3 for the second on an account. So $23 per month for all 3 slots skilling. It’s not like they have overhead cost and they’d get so much more cash that’s just sitting there for them to take… but no, they make it MORE expensive than an entirely new account.

There must not be a word for ECONOMICS in Icelandic. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. CCP is always looking at very remove POSSIBILITIES and never at REALITIES.

This would completely crash the skill point economy. CCP understands the value of the skill point exchange (both in terms of how players value skill points, and how CCP values skill points in terms of extractor and skill point package sales), which is why they’ll never do this. Your idea would lead to much lower overall revenue for CCP.

@Cherry_Crush_MaFannyOot You got something going, but to be very honest here, CCP is letting the ball dropped on the other side, do fixing 20% of recurring problems would improve 80% of the overall?

@Chribba sorry man, but development around here is rare, don’t expect them to focus on very specific demands, read item above.

@Rocket_Hellfire looks like you need to read posts above, I used to think like that, but there’s a reason for MCT to still exists.

Yeah, same reason people are offering to double your ISK in Jita local. :wink:

1 Like

If I understood correctly, your alt keep the omega status even when the MCT ends, so you can train to a certain point and keep the omega status while maintaining only one sub.

Did I get it wrong?

1 Like

The entire account is omega status. After an mtc is over, that char will stop training

You got it right.

As some people said, you can fast train passive income streams you need minimum time to spend on them on. That being said when i was training my smallish account number there was no MCT, no PLEX

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.