ILF Announces Support for Intaki Autonomist Movement

That’s a fairly comprehensive misunderstanding, yes.

Not just of what I said, but also of the situation in Intaki, past and present.

Let’s go through your comments to me one at a time.

The Intaki Liberation Front has a history of peaceful secession stretching back almost 20 years, and we have always favoured diplomacy in the pursuit of our aspirations. Something that parallels Chief Councillor Ivestara’s approach to recent events in Intaki.

So yes, the ILF and IPI do stand ready to support the Chief Councillor and the newly elected Intaki Assembly.

That your instinct was to assume violent intent when reading my statement says more about you than it does me or the Intaki Liberation Front.

Why?

The recent increases in security status for the Intaki system is a positive change, and I publically welcomed the Viriette constellation’s removal from the CEWMPA warzone when it happened.

You mention that Richard Masseri suggested you learn more about Intaki. I’d echo that, but it seems to me that you need to take more time.

I suppose it’s a little too much to expect some actual investigative journalism from a tabloid reporter. Spending just a couple of weeks asking around isn’t going to help anyone develop a meaningful understanding of any topic, never mind the context and nuances of a political and social history that goes back to the founding of the Federation itself.

Your lack of effort is clear from how wrong you are in so much of what you have to say.

You’re disappointed with your findings? You’re not the only one.

3 Likes