I'm running a new scam

Hey, I’m running a new scam. It’s a good deal, lot of isk to be made for those at the top. You can buy in at the bottom today, just send me 1 billion isk in game and I’ll fill you in on the details. We are only providing the most elite scam content, so be sure to lock your wallet down tight and get ready for a wild ride. :roller_coaster:

1 Like

Sounds interesting. But before I invest in your *New Scam. Can you please explain a bit more ? Maybe there is a way I can scam you , and we can both make Isk. WIN/WIN!

Geez you don’t even try it anymore… a shame to the true scammers.

Come on, be nice. This is endgame EVE, its no longer about effort, its about succeeding with as little effort and AFK as possible.

I know someone else offered a two-way double scam, that’s a good plan, I scam you, you scam me - we can have a regular Texas scam off. Yeeehah scamaroo! I’d be happy to provide you with further details, including specific information on how to scam me and obtain maximum isk value with minimal effort. All I need is for you to send an easy one-time payment of 100 million isk, as a processing fee so I can provide you with a detailed script which is PROVEN to convince me that I should send you isk. Hurry now, this starter packet is of limited availability, with a retail value of 100 billion isk - yours now for just one hundred million!!! That’s right, a 100 billion isk value for only 100 million!!! Purchase now, and I’ll even throw in my award-winning guide to seducing New Order agents and getting James 315 to send you isk from the New Order treasury!

After you send me your login keys , so I can check if you a true scammer, xD

Oh don’t even joke about that, once I was playing World of Tanks and I typed into game chat “This is World of Tanks administrator. Please type password to begin tank battle.” and I got a temporary ban for some EULA violation.

I make my isk on the forums and in bonus rooms on Yahoo! Answers and Quora. Every now and again I log in to check that miners are still sending me all their isk.

Unfortunately, I’m low on ISK atm and cannot participate, but if you send me 1 bill, I’ll double it and send that back to you, so we can both start getting rich fast and easy.

Will do, thanks friend!

1 Like

Confirmed. 2.3 billion isk received.

1 Like

ill take 2. ty. o7

Confirmed. 2 platinum packs SOLD. cool

1 Like

So…this is where all my isk is going.

No, your isk was all spent on exotic dancers in Ashab.

1 Like

whats the latest info on this project?

whats the latest info on this project?

I tell you all the details for one billion ISK. :wink:

2 Likes

1bil isk sent. I will be waiting for the details.

A shame to the scammers !!!

It is a scam. The New Isk Tripling Society is wholly dedicated to transparency and the ethical acquisition of your isk, assets, skill injectors, and any stray significant others who may decide to leave you for your local compliance officer. :sunglasses:

In this particular case, we are running a scam of such immense scale, that some have compared it to that great wonder of the world, the pyramid of Giza. With our tremendous insight gained over 14 years of scamming, we know a surefire winner, and are pleased to offer early access and increased dividends as an incentive to get people like YOU to send us as much as you can. Remember, the more you give, the more YOU WIN! :star_struck:

So heed this CALL TO ACTION, and send your isk now before you miss out. Remember, when opportunity knocks, that’s your cue for success. :partying_face:

PROOF OF CONCEPT: 3x3=9x3=27x3=81x3=243x3=7290x3=218700x3=6703939100

:chart_with_upwards_trend: WoW :money_mouth_face: