Forum thread Update
Do I even share a reality with CCP developers?
StOp!%$@%Moth&^876r86897Uckin RED DOTS!!!
Bong you have new inventory…■■■■ this ■■■■■■■, bullshite, crappy, wank

stop it 
Stop It 

STOP IT 













I ■■■■■■■ LOVE WHEN WE ALL AGREE ON SOMETHING,
UNITED AGAINST OUR MALEVOLENT RULERS!
Солидарен. Обнова просто унылое говно(((

&
please return the old work logic to inventory
You have
new items
BONG ! BOBONGBONG !
God dammit…what did I step on?

Argh, they are everywhere…
Oh…god…i have red dots all over my body !%@%^ you8652386*uck%^%CCP!!!










































































































































































































































We should have vaxxinated - now EVE is going to die because measels 
Did my Pong post above inspire you to make this?
Well done! 
You are an inspiration sir!
Despair not ! Therapy is at hand in the form of this video, which is all the rage in Iceland these days.
Try to relax as much as possible. On the off-chance the little red bastards do show up again, try to relax more and continue watching. By the end of the video your red dot mania will be a thing of the past.

