You get the point. I keep getting improved cov op sites like these a lot lately. improved sites used to be the reason an explorer got excited because it was high risk high reward. Now it’s high risk and not even worth a relic site. The lowest isk I used to get from these sites would be around 80 mil and the highest would go up to 1.5 bil. What happened? I realized this after the map rework. Did they change the drop rates of the items of these containers?
A complete dud was always possible. I have been running a handful over the past 2 months and got 1B out of them in total.
possible, but not certain. This has been like this for the past 7/10 improved cov op sites.
RNGesus hates you today.
vOv
Same here, long time ago with those bad loots. If I got 200m+ loot of the improved sites its weird by now. Very bad playing experience lately.
I’m an explorer full time in high sec at the moment ( returning player), up until cradle of war i could make between 400m and 1.2B per day doing 4/10, covert ops, data and Sleeper cache..
Since cradle of war, 4/10 are non existent, data loot have diminished by 80% and so are their spawn,
Lets not mention covert ops, i use to make between 15m and 40m per site, now i can barely make 10m.
The few 4/10 i found were overseer only ( not a dry spell, i did 27 of them over a period of time, only had overseer)
This past week it’s been worse.. i managed to do 900m .. in 5 days.
I opened a long ticket explaining, that i can someday scan around 100 sites and i have seen a drop in site/spawn/drop/loot and isk making by 80% at least, and that i found at least 12 post on Reddit, eve forum and other communities reporting the same.
So far ticket is left unanswered.

