Impurities in asteroids

That is what i’m talking about, but it does not happen to standard ores. Just the moon ores.

Would it add to the idea of impurities if these impurities offer boni on manufacturing or refining?

For example there could be impurity with following names that have something like following effects:

• Thormite when among refined ore it increases the Outcome by 2%
    *Ankamalite when available in a manufacturing process it reduces material requirements by 1%
    *Jomilate when available in a manufacturing process it increases manufacturing Speed by 1%

Perhaps, but I feel something like that would be better suited to exploration like the research items.

I think you guys are thinking about this the wrong way. Instead of introducing better ore yield, why not make it so that ALL ore has a 50% chance of giving significantly less yield? Makes mining much more fun and engaging.

What about rng is fun and engaging?

Good point. Instead of having it rng based, make it so ore always gives a 50% less yield :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.