In_Game Questions Concord spy ^^

Shouting “Am I being detained?” in local has no effect.

I’m told

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ LOL

Could be a visual glitch too. On my Jita thief alt @Anne_Pollard I assume due to lag because of the many ships on grid around the trade hub it is not rare that a scram or point or a ship or cargo scan visual effect stays on my ship even after the cycle is complete, which usually stays as is during warp until the grid is left entirely.

It also can happen with the target of the effect being another ship different than mine yet due to a visual glitch the visual is applied to my ship, my speculation is that the ship left so the effect is pointed to your ship as it is still active due to the glitch and probably the default coordinates for the effect to point to then are the zero-zero-zero coordinates which I assume is your ship, just a guess though.

I think the solution is to dock up then undock or leave and return to grid, though maybe sometimes it persists even after these not entirely sure as was quite sometime I was in Jita I think sometimes the visual glitch is present even after but worth a try as usually it tends to solve it as I recall.

Not sure if this is the case here but thought I drop in the info maybe it is helpful in your case and/or someone else’s who faces the same visual glitch.

Is Anne in any way related to Vicky?

Not that I know of. :eyes:

:rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.