In the light of recent news

Hi, Diana. Well, guess what, I did what you said. many times. Once, for several months. I think that you, as a Caldari soldier, had your wilderness survival training, so you had to do that too, as well.

Sure, you may think otherwise, but only stripping the human to their base nature can reveal what that human truly is. Living with the wild animals, like a wild animal; hunting with the stick, shapened with a newly made flint knife. Making the first true campfire in your life by rubbing two sticks in some dry moss against each other.

We are all animals, Diana. I embrace that and you resist that, and that is the main difference between us, not the color of the plastic badges we wear.

I murder people not because of ideals, but because like to. It just happens so that I very much prefer murdering Amarr over murdering Minmatar. The only “ideal” that applies here from my side is - if someone keeps sentient beings in bondage against their will, but lacks the power to protect this “property”, then all their slaves must be set free by anyone who can. ALL. Not “coming for our people”. Not only Minmatar. If the Empire is unable to protect itself, all slaves must be set free. And if it is able to defend itself, then this ability must be constantly tested.

…But let’s not derail Else’s thread anymore. It’s about the upcoming war, not about freeing the slaves, or flint knapping and eating raw snake flesh in the jungle, or whatever.

1 Like