Inactive 100MSP wants to become active again. In Alpha right now

However, only if I find a fun and stimulating group of players.

Character resources are parked in Perimeter, so “nearby” would be a plus. My main is old, 2006, but I rarely took part in anything major, just coasting along most those 16 years. I dont connect easily with people and have a passive mindset, but once “pulled in” I love doing stuff with fun people. Love talking over voice chat. I have done some minor WH and Trig. Don’t like Abyssal. Dabblibng most in HiSec, PI, Missions up to L3, exploration.

My biggest problem in eve is making money at an appreciable rate as to offset ship/asset losses over time. I.e. - I would really like making noticeably more in ISK than I lose.

Barely flown anything over a Battleship in 16 years. Skills aren’t the problem at 100mSP, me being rather passive and often depressed IRL is the problem. I mean - eve is still a very beautiful game, but my ex complained I use it more as a very pretty screensaver.

Draw me in, and you may gain a very loyal soldado.

RP and LGBT friendly please. I am very scandalous and offensive IRL.

hey bro come check us out. Imperium Technologies is great group of guy and great to fly with. Well establish and plently of content.

Imperium Technologies

REPZ we are a smaller located out in scalding pass join our discord and see if we are fit for you

Hi mate,

Welcome back to Eve. Hopefully you are enjoying the recent changes and latest patch. I think it’s made a big difference to the game.

If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

Corporation History

4S is one of the oldest and most accomplished corporations in New Eden (19 years). Created in 2003, 4S was involved in early Alliance warfare as part of Fountain Alliance while independently establishing a reputation for effective anti-pirate fighting. Today 4S is one of the larger corporations within Goonswarm

What we provide:-

✪ Access to upgraded systems for best ratting opportunities in New Eden
✪ Corp & Alliance Ship Replacement Programs (Double SRP)
✪ Regular large and small scale PVP fleets
✪ Safest Null-Sec space to explore and make isk in
✪ Access to premium moons
✪ Access to biggest Null-Sec trade hub (0.0 Jita)
✪ Strong Industry Backbone
✪ Long time players with a vast knowledge of how the game works
✪ Corporation Discord (Very Active)

What we ask of you:-

✓ Participation & activity
✓ Minimum 5 million SP
✓ No characters less than 30 days old

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

like all the others i woot like to have you on bord
just before you say no take a look ad what we are doing

Still in Delve?

As you get back into the game, don’t miss the free 7 days of Omega, per account. Go into the NES store inside the game, and you’ll see the Free 7 days thing to click on. Up until Nov 22 to catch. That may help you re-locate a few things quickly to whatever new or old corp you manage to connect with, before you decide to take the big plunge and fully sub again.

Well we have a very wide member base. Last night in chat about 10-15 chatty folks and some who just listen. All taxes other then ratting are 3% or less. Making ISK is what the members are really good at.

PvP requirement is as low as it gets. There is a lot available against good players if that is what you want. Ship size, just fine. I would say close to 50% of us are over 100 mil sp.

We have our own JF service so Perimeter is close for us.

Hope you find what your looking for. If you pop into discord wait around, I only let about 10 folks into that channel and most have a job.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.