Greetings Fellow Humans, I am the Inanimate Carbon Rod!
I am cylindrical rod of carbon 12 inches long with a diameter of 1 inch. I am part of group 14 of the periodic table, have a half life of 5,730 years and am one of the few elements known since antiquity.
You may remember me as the 15th most abundant element in the earths crust and the fourth most abundant element in the universe by mass.
In real life I am an employee at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant and have previously won the “Worker of the Week Award” in recognition of my “tireless efforts” without which the plant could not function. In my spare time I play Eve and take part in the NASA Space Shuttle program.
- Give Carbon a larger role in New Eden in line with the respect it deserves.
- Introduce a new set of capitals which use Carbon for fuel.
- Engineering Complexes require Carbon for fuel (Fuel Boxes are so 2017).
- Rookie Ships to include 1 unit of Carbon in lieu of the 1 unit of Tritanium they currently are provided.
- Carbon to be given it’s own NPC region of space in the Drone Regions.
Things to bear in mind:
In recorded history there are no instances of any Inanimate Carbon Rod breaching an NDA or being banned for a breach of the EULA.
Thank you for reading, I am happy to address any questions in the comments.