Inanimate Carbon Rod for CSM 14 - In Rod We Trust

Greetings Fellow Humans, I am the Inanimate Carbon Rod!

I am cylindrical rod of carbon 12 inches long with a diameter of 1 inch. I am part of group 14 of the periodic table, have a half life of 5,730 years and am one of the few elements known since antiquity.

You may remember me as the 15th most abundant element in the earths crust and the fourth most abundant element in the universe by mass.

In real life I am an employee at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant and have previously won the “Worker of the Week Award” in recognition of my “tireless efforts” without which the plant could not function. In my spare time I play Eve and take part in the NASA Space Shuttle program.

Platform:

• Give Carbon a larger role in New Eden in line with the respect it deserves.
  • Introduce a new set of capitals which use Carbon for fuel.
  • Engineering Complexes require Carbon for fuel (Fuel Boxes are so 2017).
  • Rookie Ships to include 1 unit of Carbon in lieu of the 1 unit of Tritanium they currently are provided.
  • Carbon to be given it’s own NPC region of space in the Drone Regions.

Endorsements:

• Silicon
  • Germanium
  • Tin
  • Lead
  • Flerovium

Things to bear in mind:
In recorded history there are no instances of any Inanimate Carbon Rod breaching an NDA or being banned for a breach of the EULA.

Thank you for reading, I am happy to address any questions in the comments.

Rod

11 Likes

You have my vote.

4 Likes

He says he’s 12 inches, but I bet he’s actually only 8.

5 Likes

He says he’s 12 inches, but I bet he’s actually only 8.

My length conforms to ISO standards.

4 Likes

Are you for or against absorbing neutrons?

1 Like

Are you for or against absorbing neutrons?

I am a supporter of equal opportunities.

1 Like

What is your favorite color?

And my axe!

1 Like

Joke applications are the best. May you be the dog mayor that presides over the CSM.

1 Like

Solstice News, asking the real questions:

What is your opinion on restricting the freedom of radiation and how do you feel about artificially controlling the rate of fission? Do you believe that today, in our modern society, neutrons should be forced into carbon camps?

1 Like

I kinda feel like this CSM candidate might shaft us.

4 Likes

When under extreme pressure and heat of the CSM, I’m betting he’ll come through shining like a jewel!

2 Likes