Incompetent Federation Navy FC?

That’s the whole point. Edencom Forces represented by the federation navy attacked the EDI-fleet without any valid reason on multiple occasions.
“Civilian” means our ship doesn’t belong to the republic fleet or edencom, and the crew consists mostly of freedom fighters and civilian volunteers, but for the duration of the mission we are flying under the EDI banner. We are doing this, because it seems to be the right thing.

1 Like

Oh! Well there we go then, no further explanation needed! You go ahead and do what seems to be the right thing.

At least you won’t have to hear myself, and others who have tried to warn you, tell you “I told you so.”

1 Like

From the image provided, those nanocoatings are indistinguishable from the Frontier Safeguarder ones that capsuleers use.

I sympathize strongly with the desire to do what you feel is right, but I still think it reckless for baseliner vessels to put themselves in a position where they even show up on our overviews. If not for your own safety, but because the danger you put yourself and your crew in also weighs in the back of the minds of the capsuleers fighting besides you. Civilian baseliners on the field of battle in these invasions are an even bigger liability than the Caldari Navy has been.

As impressive as your abilities are for a baseliner, you’re neither a capsuleer nor a member of any navy. Your capabilities are lesser, you need more crew on your ships, you’re not properly prepared and you’re not disposable.

6 Likes

Since this critique of a gallente FC has turned towards me now, I will think about what you all have said.

I was responsible for the crew of a rusty support ship once, and it was destroied by the triglavians. I don’t want this to happen again. Thank you for your honesty.

Please. You might as well ask—as we have, repeatedly—Where are the capital ships?

Rather than positing some cockamamie diabolical scheme, the simpler answer is probably the right now: incompetence.

1 Like

Ms. Valentine, I recommend you consider any Gallente Federation vessels as hostile and eliminate them from the grid even before Triglavian ships, as Gallente Federation represents higher threat to civilizations and civilian life in the cluster than Triglavian collective. Ideally, of course, both of them shall be defeated and eliminated from the face of our cluster.

I would like also to remind you that there’s no use asking Federation to answer for their crimes or aggression. Up to this day Federal Navy tortures prisoners of war by the methods that even the harshest Imperial slavers don’t treat their goods and would consider exremely brutal. And up to this day Federation Navy hasn’t paid for genocide of colonists in Black Rise by their Death squads.

Strike Commander, could you perhaps keep your unnecessary vitriol elsewhere? Also, I find your statement interesting as the Triglavians have done, as it stands, more damage in the past three months to the State than the Federation has in almost a decade.

If you consider verifiable facts as “unnecessary vitriol”, I’d recommend you to steer away from these forums and troll somewhere else in a different place, more suited for a grade of “speakers” you represent.
Move away and keep these boards clean, thanks in advance.

Strike Commander, perhaps acknowledge the rest of my post as well? Has the Federation conducted active invasions of Caldari Space and taken systems, without possibility of recourse, at all in the past decade? Or… better yet, the past century? Because I can point you to a group that has.

1 Like

This is objectively false. Senda. Ichiyora. Arvasaras. Nalvula. Sakenta. These systems ARE LOST, Strike Commander. This is not some militia flipping a system That’ll be flipped back to the other side in the next week or next month under sanctioned fighting parameters. Those systems are completely lost to the State. Do you not understand that? And it isn’t the Gallente Federation that has wrought this Diana. No matter how much you hate the Federation, they are not the reason these systems are taken from the State.

1 Like

That’s a pinnacle of ignorance, which isn’t even related to the discussion at hand. Stop bothering me with your nonsence, I’ve asked you already to vacate the media, and yet got two replies from you after that to me. How many times I have to repeat that for you to understand?

You made a claim in this thread. I refuted it. Though perhaps we should move this to off-topic, one way or the other.

I can see the forum block on Commander Dim there has expired. Time to renew.

Edit: woot! there’s a ‘forever’ option now!

What ■■■■■■■ rock do you live under? If you believe this, you’re either willfully ignorant or you’re dumber than I thought you were.

Speaking about dumb and ignorant people, that Federation navy tortures people is an easily verifiable fact, that can be witnessed by any moderately competent capsule pilot, who can use probe scanners and have enough braincells to plot the route to Black Rise. I have even left directions on these forums before and instructions how to do that for those who weren’t able to guess themselves by one reason or another.

Yes, I do believe what I’ve seen. And if you dare to open your mouth about what you haven’t yourself managed even to verify, you clearly speak about what you don’t know and show your own willful ignorace.

What a shame.

I could only suggest you to remove your capsule jacks if you fail to use them for such simple task of checking the fact before speaking about it. You don’t worth to be a capsuleer.

That wasn’t to what I was referring. My father worked for FIO, I’m well aware of the ■■■■ that happens behind closed doors. But every empire does this. Let me guess…not the honorable Caldari! No never!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.