Industrial pilot (60m+ sp)

Hi,

Been on a long break, all stuff is in Goonspace, dad nowdays and more interested in doing industrail than pvp. Most corps have pap requirements and cant really do that were I am in life. So industry fits well. I have bpo and bpc to start doing capitals directly, have mining operations ready to go, no need for isk support nor ship support.

Im happy to join back in to fleets in a couple of years when the kids are older.

Any corps in goonswarm that would take me?

Heya o/ Congrats to you becoming a father, I wish great times :stuck_out_tongue: I’m a father to four and … yea, lets just stop it at that :wink:

I’m in office atm so will keep it short;
I’m CEO of a medium large corporation, UMAH, we aren’t part of Goonswarm but we are members of The Initiative - can’t be better :smiley: UMAH joins The Initiative!

You can read our ‘recruitment thread’ here, perhaps it interest you. You find some better info in the link regarding us, what we offer, what we have, who we are …

• We keep UMAH with NON-toxic behaviour … it’s just not tolerated!
  • RL prio corp, we should not make EVE our job but keep enjoying it. In UMAH or wherever!

There are some mandatory steps but since you are in Goons you are familiar with the type… as for fleets and such I would still encourage you to have a chat with me on discord, see where we are at and what we can do. Industrial production (BS - caps etc) is terrible atm but now on Friday we can always hope for some good news in the indy patches to come :slight_smile:

So yea, short … DISCORD HERE !
And again - congrats!

/Ravvzor

Hi Raul,

Masters of Coin is a newbie-friendly corporation focused on industry, mining, and PVE.
We belong to the alliance WE FORM BL0B. BL0B is the sister alliance to WE FORM V0LTA, one of the most feared PVP alliances in all of New Eden.

When you join our team you will have access to 34 null-sec star systems to mine, explore, rat, and fight to your heart’s content. We’re primarily based in the region of Deklein. By using our jump bridges, you’ll be a stone’s throw from Jita, the main trade hub.

We have regular moon mining operations, some of the best ratting space in the game, and alliance pvp fleets run by veteren fleet commanders. As part of our team, you can make boatloads of isk out in null.

Most importantly, we have many people online at all hours. Experienced pilots who can answer any questions you have, and help you grow in this game. We have an active discord filled with resources, where we share in-game knowledge and hang out.

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

Alternatively, here is your personal invite to our Discord where we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Fly safe o7

Warm Regards,
Endapuper Minmatar

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.