Infinite Improbable Industry (42indy) is looking for miners and industrialists!

Do you want to pew rocks?
Do you want to help build ships?
Do you want a great community to play with?
Nullsec!
42Indy is the place for you.

42indy is an active, friendly null sec corp with a strong alignment for industry.
We have members mining, access to planetary interactions and moons, a large BPO library and low taxes on production, and excellent PVE opportunities.
Any experience level welcome, this is the corp where you can progress and achieve

-Microphone- We ask that our pilots have working microphones. This allows communication while in fleets.
-Discord- Discord is an essential tool that helps bring us all together. While online we ask that you be available to be reached through Discord.
-5 million skillpoints

Contact: We welcome you to join our in-game public channel: 42ind
or if you would like you can contact me directly in-game: “Akito Snow” or “Rylen Snow” ( eve mail goes to my phone :wink:)
Other methods of contact exist, please ask.

Recruiting is still open! Single celled organisms need not apply.

This is not a bump! I repeat this is not a bump! Please apply “not-a-bump” directly to the corporation ad for maximum effect.

Recruitment is still open!

Recruitment is still still open :grinning:

We are still looking to make our small community grow! Come check us out!

to the top of the list we go!

Our door are still open! We are still looking for wonderful new additions to our community!

We are still looking for wonderful people to join our equally wonderful community!

Ladies and Germs… we got 'em…Right into the corp :3

boop boop can has friends.

Do you know da wey? Da wey to da top?

We are still looking for wonderful people to join! This also contains no Endgame spoilers.

come one come all! We are still recruiting!

Still continuing to make this great corp grow!

This is not a bump! I repeat this is not a bump! Please apply “not-a-bump” directly to the corporation ad for maximum effect.

We are still looking for wonderful people to join our equally wonderful community!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.