Info on changes to navy issues?

Thats exactly the problem with them.

I have no idea what they will do. I just saw some posts here and there that were talking about this sort of stuff.

They did say some are better while some are severely underused, I would assume that means that while it will be a general pass over all navy ships, they will focus on improving the ones that are underused. Which means VNI, Osprey and couple others will receive very little changes or none.

Agreed. If they make the ship’s performance like that of the concord ships based on standing that would be the fastest way to ensure that even fewer people use them…

I know it isn’t a “navy” ship but I dumpstered the pacifier and got another BS for my activities.

Navy battleships should be the dps Kings of battleships. Pirate have the utility and tech II have the specialty.

And when I say Kings I don’t mean an extra 10% I mean like 60% or more.

Currently their price doesn’t make them worth it unless you don’t have skills but now that everyone is injecting they should be rebalanced.

Ie:
Vindi: o it’s a vindi if I get in web range he will stop my ship and do a ton of damage!

Mega Navy: o it’s a mega Navy if I stop my ship in blaster range I will be :100:% destroyed.

1 Like

I agree that the navy ships desperately need a huge improvement. The potato navy loses drone tracking and speed for 5% gun dps… wow… Not only does that gimp the dps of your non-sentry drones, but if you want to use the gun dps you are 100% forced to use sentry drones because NOTHING gets within 40 k for them to go after. Witch of course, means you lose several sentry drones every fight because they get insta-locked and two-shot the microsecond you drop them. The potato navy is actually a detriment to use for anything as it is now.

With respect to things like native HP pools and cap pool, fittings etc you might be surprised. Some obvious contenders for worst in class come from caldari with the atrocious navy caracal being possibly the worst ship in the game. Slow, small cap pool, limited slots and poor fittings. It’s generally regarded as a waste of money and for very good reason.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.