Inner Circle Peace Summit Focuses on Reform of Militia War Laws and Normalization of Trade

You do realise you are talking about people who abuse an exploit right… To get the navy to not respond to them. Or use out of FW logi to keep them repped since NPC navy doesn’t trigger any flags. Sure the logi can’t rep them once they shoot themselves but till then they are basically immune.
Sure sure it’s not a bannable exploit, but it clearly is a game exploit caused by atrocious AI.

I am not aware of an exploit where fac-po don’t respond. Every single time i see them they are tanking fac-po.

But how does this stop the player from asking for help? Or stop them brawling? Or using an insta-undock?

Sure it doesn’t.
Well, brawling is a stupid suggestion. The newbie brawling is just feeding.
But just because there are ways to get around such things doesn’t mean the root issue shouldn’t be addressed in some way.

I don’t agree the whole issue needs address.

Fac-po not responding sounds broken and the neutral logi sounds inconsistent but enemy militia hunting and docking in enemy stations doesn’t need fixing IMO.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.