Insane idea - pay with PLEX in NES for extra dev time

Indeed, it is insane that such idea even had to pop out. We are already paying the highest monthly fee from all MMOs, often multiple times because multiboxing and there are dozen of p2w and cosmetic stuff you can buy additionally too.

Yet there are multiple annoying bugs that CCP is refusing to fix, I found them in 2017 when I first started (and I doubt I am the first player who encountered and reported them), they are still there in July 2023 and this part of the forum is just trashbin that nobody reads and exists solely to make it seem like CCP care about them game, and that you as a mere player can help improve this game, but they are not and you can’t.

Still I voted yes, because if they actually start doing these things then I am willing to actually pay for this game. Technically I already pay with PLEX (that someone else has to buy right?), but I am not buying anything from store with cash (anymore). Because they don’t deserve. Unfortunately too many peoples doesn’t see it that way and so they can get away with this.

@Elinore_en_Divalone the main problem is in fact that players don’t care. Majority of them never came to forums and those that read and engage on forums are usually only reading threads in Communication Center. It is clear that same thread about some idea how to ímprove game gets more views when posted first into general chat (and is later moved here with moderator and then it dies off) than the same idea that is posted directly here into the right category.

You can see it from how many peoples voted under your idea. Just 10 peoples total. Nobody really cares. Same in the Little QoL thread, there are barely any ideas that would gather more than 10 likes.

Maybe if more peoples engaged in these idea threads. More people to like them - but I don’t know how to achieve that. Another option could be to post ideas on reddit instead, I heard devs are reacting there and taking that channel more seriously than forums.

Just look at this thread If I was an EVE Online developer nobody even liked it, nobody cares. That is the fundamental issue of EVE, players are sheeps and no matter what CCP does they just swallow it and bleat with joy anyway.

1 Like