Instant market ESI needs to stop

Don’t let me stop you.

Looking at your thread history it is clear that you make the most astute observations and always come to the most logical conclusions. From one pleb to another, I’ll leave you with this…

Imgur
Imgur

3 Likes

Ah ok, Zahara I’ve changed your tag from space pleb, to (n+1). I can see why you so desperately defend ESI & automation when you are nothing more than a n+1 grinder, over 100 skill farm accounts, wow try hard much?

Don’t worry CCP, I’m sure catering to multi hundred alt players to the determent of single or low account players will offer significant value to eve IP & base player subscriptions in the long run, please continue the stellar work.

Or you know maybe time to tone down the ESI pulls.

I’m sure they’ll consider universal basic income to help your broke a** out. Until then, enjoy this rifter bpc as a reward for the difficult task of logging in.

I have around a 10th to 15th of your advertised wealth but then again I have 1/100th of the accounts & likely spend 1/1000th of the time making the wealth.

Enjoy the brain dead n+1 activity CCP offers up for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.