Instrumentality of Trade welcomes new indy pilots to nullsec!

Who are we?

Intstrumentality of Trade is primarily an open forum to find common activities in industry (new markets, products etc). Since moving to the Great Wildlands we do regular Moon mining from our refineries, PvP, and PvE ops out of NPC Nullsec from our staging system (where we have stations as well). We have a Raitaru set up in Highsec for our research and production needs. Join us and expect a good base for boosting the start of your industry undertakings. Since moving to NPC Null to give the corp an economy boost, we have also involved ourselves in alliance warfare and local pvp.

As members of the IFG alliance we also have multiple systems avaiable that are spread out across high, low, and NPC nullsec.

Currently, we are a handful of people, and we are looking for mature, social players that are interested in learning and having fun. As the founder of the corp I see it as my primary role to find you new content, as long as you show interest. I care about my corp mates being tolerant and respectful. We treat each other excellently and expect the same of you. This an important point. We have no tolerancy towards sexism and racism, even if embedded in memes.

We have a flat organizational structure, where people collaborate on a project basis. If you participate in mining operations, for instance, expect to keep all you make. If you join up in PvP, we will make sure that your losses are balanced out by supplying appropriate ships for our fleets. We are here to support each other with a large and growing blueprint library.

We still have a highsec chapter of the corp where we are currently expanding our moon mining operations. Even if only taking part in highsec content, you will have the benefit of our nullsec market and resources we transport back through our jump freight connection .

What are we looking for?

The most important qualities we look for are good people that are interested in starting something new and learning along the way. Therefore we have no prerequisites in terms of SP, preferred roles, etc. If you work well with the corp, we will find the content we need. It is easier to correct for lack of SP than personal character.

As for specific in-game experience, we prefer it if you are not completely new to nullsec and have some pvp experience.

We have members spread out over US and EU time zones (personally in GMT+1).

Head on over to our discord and say hello! IoT welcomes you.

bump!

Believe it or not, but one day has passed and we are still open for new members.

Woke up today and though “damn are we still looking for new players?” and my uncle called me up right at that moment and said “ye you do”.

Bumperts

blimp

Oh whats this thing here. I will poke it.

Been thinking about this for the last few days, coming to the conclusion that yes, I will indeed bumpo.

Still open positions at IoT!

Hey store is open comon right in and get your first discount t-shirt with a sloth print at a dalla eighty.

Still looking for new pilots out there.

Space is vast and so is our need for seeing new faces in chat.

Still out there trading. Bullets as well as ores.

Come over saturday for a big sandwich of spod. We are still looking.

Hello!

I’m a returning player and seek to explore the universe once again. its been years since my last login so I guess I’m turning the learning curves once again.

What you speak of sounds interesting to me and I would like to open up communications with you and begin a bountyful relationship in this apparetnly neverending sandbox :slight_smile:

PErhaps you could contact me ingame and lets roll!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.