Intaki Lore Archive - A Thread Reborn

Last year, CCP closed the EVElopedia, and with it went the lore.

In game and in character, the Intaki Liberation Front works to preserve Intaki culture and traditions, and so what better than to bring some RP to real life?

In the face of so much content being lost, we announced that we’d save and upload as much Intaki lore as we could lay our hands on.

While the official EVE Online Fiction Portal has since appeared, a lot of the content is still missing, and so for those who can’t wait, I’ve listed the content from our site below.

Please note that we did not changing the content of any article, except to remove the old dead wiki links, and to tweak the formatting so that it fits the visual theme of the website. The text lore content remains unchanged.

Intaki_Logo

EVElopedia Articles:

Chronicles:

Miscellaneous:

• Intaki Tidbits (A collection of paragraphs on a range of Intaki-based topics)
  • Slavery (A collection of paragraphs regarding slavery, relevant to the Intaki)

News:

Having checked our offline archives, we have so much more content still to upload :no_mouth:

11 Likes

And because player-created lore matters as much as the backstory, here are some of the ILF stories that made the official headlines in the good old days:

Happily for us it’s not all nostalgic content, and more recently we got a mention in the Scope News ticker:

Because who doesn’t like a little self promotion, given the opportunity? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Some useful logos I worked up a few months ago. Feel free to use as desired (credit optional :slight_smile: )

intaki-logo-white-whiteintaki-logo-back-blackintaki-logo-white-text

4 Likes

When I first started, many years ago, there was already a wealth of lore on Intaki and the ILF. I’m very glad to see it’s still available. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for making this archive! Bookmarking the topic for reading. Feels so good. :slight_smile: :rocket: :heart:

Nice logos! Thanks! :heart:

The ILF website by no means provides all of the Intaki lore out there, so I wanted to create a post specifically focussing on all of the Scope News articles, that I’ve been able to locate.

4 Likes

As the original title suggests, this thread is far from the first of its kind, bringing together as much Intaki content and lore as a single resource. In fact, an Intaki lore thread has been Reborn, across each of the EVE forums’ incarnations.

Each of those threads has highlighted Intaki lore in their own way, and so to make sure none of it was lost to history, I wanted to share links to them all here for people to rediscover.

The original - “Intaki Canonical Resources” - was started in late 2004 / YC106, for players to add and dig into the relevant in-game news and live events as they happened.

In 2006 / YC108, a player (CometQueen) ran a series of in character interview articles with some of the prominent Intaki roleplayers of the time, and the Intaki live event character from the old AURORA days, Vremaja Idama. Although these were in character, their content stands as established lore in its own right, and so I have included them here:

In 2011 / YC113, another player (Bastion Valoron) took a look at the darker side of Intaki lore, on the Backstage Forums with his thread “Intaki Shades of Gray”.

And finally, much more recently in 2016 / YC118, Tarek Raimo wrote two articles on the Intaki for Crossing Zebras:

7 Likes

Last year, CCP closed the EVElopedia, and with it went the lore.

Bataav, Not sure whether all the lost Intaki lore from the EVElopedia has been recovered. If so, kudos. If not, please note a zip file archive of the entire EVElopedia is available for download here:

https://archive.org/download/Evelopedia_Database_Copy_2016-02-17

Should be possible to search the db and glean the rest of the old lore topics that may still be missing, if any. It is a CCP-sanctioned file and download location, as explained here:

https://archive.org/details/Evelopedia_Database_Copy_2016-02-17

Just thought I’d mention in case you were unaware.

Fly safe!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

As this thread has kindly been re-reborn, I’ve started to add more Scope News links above, and there are more waiting.

Some of the more recent news content which has been presented in a round-up format will take some extra work as they’re not self contained, but they’re on the list :slightly_smiling_face:

Other content to follow includes the ingame items like spiced tea, Ida bracelets and the very old Intaki clackers.

o7

1 Like

The presentation style of world news articles changed in early 2019, from self contained articles on a single item, to a new “Galactic Hour News Roundup” which cover a range of topics, sometimes as a single footnote headline.

I’ve extracted the Intaki-related news content here (hidden behind the summary link, because it’s very long), with links to the Roundup they appear in:

Wall of News Article Text

2019-03-18 : Federation Capital Punishment Ban Proposed by Bellaron Bill to be Debated by Federal Senate

2019-04-12 : Public Debate on Death Penalty Spills Over Into Violence as Senate Procedure Stalls Bill

2019-04-12 : Mordu’s Legion to Hold Large-Scale Exercises in Intaki and Luminaire systems with Caldari and Gallente PMCs

2019-05-06 : Chaotic Scenes as Reborn Senator Assaults Suvio Bellaron

2019-05-17 : In Other News

2019-06-04 : In Other News

2019-06-14 : In Other News

2019-06-25 : Onikanabo Brigade Justifies Intaki V Operations Using Corporate Reparations Provisions in Caldari CEMWPA Zone

2019-06-28 : Intaki Syndicate and ORE “Alarmed and Concerned” by Drifter Situation in Nullsec

2019-06-28 : Ishukone Challenges Onikanabo Brigade Actions on Intaki V at Caldari Business Tribunal

2019-06-28 : In Other News

2019-07-15 : Lai Dai Protection Service Pursuing “Corporate Interests in Conflict Zone” on Intaki V

2019-07-15 : In Other News

2019-07-26 : In Other News

2019-07-29 : In Other News

2019-07-29 : In Other News

2019-08-01 : Standoff on Intaki Prime as Lai Dai Refuses to Withdraw Forces from Key Locations

2019-08-09 : In Other News

2019-08-23 : In Other News

2019-09-16 : In Other News

2019-09-18 : In Other News

2019-09-18 : Breaking News

2019-09-27 : In Other News

5 Likes