Interdiction Nullifier for Capsules

Hi there.

There’s isn’t much to say. By reading the topic you get the idea. It would be easier getting away of bubbles, gate camps, battle grid, etc.

I’m all ears.
theo.

No.

Because something , something … implants.
Capsule is already insta warp , you give it nullification and no one will be losing implant sets anymore , except to maybe dumb gate to gate warp and die to smartbombs.

3 Likes

Well being that shuttles are already warp bubble immune and to me the next logical step would be to have capsules immune too, why not, I give it a nod yes.

1 Like

If you want cheap nullification, get a shuttle.

It shouldn’t be easier to get away from bubbles if you’re on a pod. How is anyone going to catch pods if they both warp off immediately and cannot be stopped by bubbles?

3 Likes

They already made dying in empty pods meaningless with removing the death clones you had to update. Now most people in empty pods want to be podded which is kindof dumb.

Your already can swap clones in a citadel as much as you want for free to swap into an empty pod.

This means that the only reason you care to not lose a pod is implants.

Reward of implants has the risk that you can lose them.

Pods are already insta warp so the only way to lose them is a bubble or smart bomb.

No we do not need pods to be nullified.

4 Likes

Why even have pods if you can’t catch them and there’s no consequence to being in one?

2 Likes

No, otherwise implants are pretty meaningless aside from the rare smartbombing.

1 Like

Agree, we have escape frigs already.
It would make more sense a clone+implants full insurance.
Like the Genolution pod implant, but it’s an insurance, it transfer your implants, and
then it gets destroyed…

1 Like

I may be open to it being a one time implant reward (like the golden pod implant) for the group that builds a Palatine Keepstar.

2 Likes

Or maybe modules like MWD or an AF and get the implants in the body and not on the pod, making it more realistic

1 Like

So implants that only impact pods? Do they use existing implant slots or is this a fitting conflict-free design?

1 Like

if they ever bring back Mercenaries into the game, i can envision the smaller ships boarding parties would use or perhaps even boarding pods having interdiction nullification although perhaps for an incredibly short period of time, however i don’t see much why capsuleer pods would have that, with all the medical onboard systems for sustaining a capsuleer in their pod with fluid and such.

1 Like

I want a golden pod… oh… we got that.

1 Like

#goldenspacespuds

1 Like

I wanted to respond that we already have shuttles to nullify the capsule, but it seems I already did that 5 months ago.

Why is this thread kept alive? :disappointed:

1 Like

This is a troll right?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.