Interdiction Nullifier Nerfed?

Keep in mind I was talking about inertial stabs, not warp core stabs.

I wouldn’t put warp core stabs on a blockade runner. Inertial stabs on the other hand are a good way to increase survivability.

oh yeah, those are a viable choice lol

That is exactly what CCP Rattari was discussing as a future improvement/change.

Surprised they made it possible to nullify BRs - I kind of liked the satisfaction with my Prowler of MWD/cloak evading camps even with bubble and decloak items spammed.

Putting any kind of timer on cov ops reactivation makes them essentially worthless so i very much doubt thats actually going to happen

Module as confirmed by CCP is too powerful and needs a fair balance so player cannot stay cloaked all the time with no risk.

Yes its called mobile observatories, they prevent AFK cloaking, you’re welcome lol

I suspect you’re reading a comment about cloaking from before those were released lol

This is ok but as CCP Rattati has said this is still too powerful with covops cloak no delay to reactivate so soon player must wait 15 minutes after cloak timer or decloak to recloak module again. Fair for all.

No you didn’t, you can only be ganked in high sec, you just got dead.

No, thats not fair to anyone and makes the module worthless lol

Like i said, that will never happen because it would destroy exploration entirely and destroy entire ship classes rendering them useless lol

Sounds to me like you’re massively misunderstanding whatever it is you’ve read or more likely not read all of it

1 Like

Provide link to where he says that please?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.