Interdictor - OP?

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Sabre

my bad, but still bubble interdictor is OP because they are insta-deployed even if they trap theirself

why bomber cannot instantly bomb target 30km infront instead of spending 12sec to activate bomb?

And what would you want to “fix” Interdictors ?

Plus Stealth Bombers are nothing alike T2 Destroyers, which mean different mechanics. A bomb that is instantly on its target would be straight up OP. Imagine using it against a pack of frigates ? That’s basically free kills in less than two seconds.

1 Like

Guys, it is useless, bloodchow has already posted previously on this forum a post about how the game is unfair etc because he had been caught at a gate in an explo ship. He never accepted all comments saying that HE was wrong, HE had made mistakes etc
I even convoed him in game to propose to give him some advices but no, he prefers to tell “i am right, all those people who say i am wrong are wrong themselves”

any cloaky ship can succed in escaping from a bubble, but he doesn’t want to listen
ceptors, T3cs can also but he doesn’t want to listen
killing the sabre can allow you to escape, but he doesn’t want to listen…
nerfing the bubbles would make them useless to catch caps because caps can CYNO out. But i don’t think that OP knows what a cyno is

…

1 Like

im currently working my way for helios on my alt, this sabre thingy caught me up when I used a capsule to travel in null

even capsule with 0.07s align time has no match against some nerds playing sabre spamming F1 “launch bubble”. how is this fair?

a 5s activation delay added to bubble wont affect catching caps much. you can 2s lock on a cap then scram it to shut off its jump drive

A capsule have 1.5s align time.
Because of the server tick, if you use something with less than 1s align time, when the dictor see you decloaking, it’s too late to launch the bubble, you are gone.

I highly suggest you to train the Hecate, buy 4 shadows istab, an EM-704 implants, and to go through Null to warp off before the sabre bubble.

And then, you will see the sabre launch the bubble before you Decloak, so you will have to take the fight, but as you don’t want to, you will freeze and die in a 1B ship.

Or you can just jump in a battle heron and wreck this guy.

Oh! Why don’t you go for the sabre yourself? If it’s so OP, just grab one and go farm the tears of your opponent?

What @Darius_Crard said is something quite interesting. T3D are extremely interesting ships for solo PVP, the Hecate is no exception and can be a great ship, with face melting blasters having a very good range (+66.6% to range in Sharpshooter Mode), or impressive, high damage railguns.

The Interdictors you despise so much can also be a good choice, since they are based on the 7 turrets destroyers, they have the best trapping power of small ships, and high damage. And since they get a reduction in the MWD signature radius bloom, you can use it to effectively speed tank.

“how is it fair?..”

are you able to read what we already told you?

1. this game is NOT fair. It is a paper/scissors/stone game, where, in some situations, some ships will always win/be better than others. So no, you cannot escape in pod from a bubble thrown by a saber and you will die. BUT, in other situations, for example (the simplest one) you have friends waiting at the other side of the gate and ready to jump in, the dictor will get killed. And then IT WON’T BE FAIR for the dictor to be caught in his own bubble and ganked by 5-10 pvp ships. And no, he won’t come here and cry/whine how it was not fair
    Eve pvp is not fair. If you want fair pvp with equal numbers and mirror classes, go and play wow, swtor etc
    Eve pvp is open pvp, as lotro pvp. It is not fair

2. you have different ways to prevent this happening (fly a ceptor or a nullified t3c, mwd-cloak trick, shoot back the dictor, bring some friends etc). But the only thing you repeat is “it is not fair”…

You really, really, should think of trying another game. Believe me. You don’t seem to be able to improve and learn from your mistakes, nor listen to others advices

2 Likes

implying wow pvp is balanced

Bad idea.

good idea

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.