Interplay Alliance Recruiting High-sec Industry/Mining Corps

Based in Sinq Laison, Interplay represents a group of Industry/Mining Corps that share a passion for these activities.

The Alliance opens most of its mining fleets to all members, which usually means several high-sec ore and ice fleets per day mostly in the Sinq Laison/Everyshore area.

We also share intel and are willing to lend a helping hand whenever and wherever possible, including a large variety of free BPCs.

One of our members is specifically designed to assist those new to mining and industry and serves as a feeder corp for members of the Alliance.

All member corps are and must remain “Not War Eligible.”

For more information, contact me in-game or drop by our public chat channel: INTERPLAY Pub.

Let’s build a solid High-sec mining/industry community.

Alliance ore and ice fleets daily.

Casual and helpful community.

High-sec multi-boxing miners are welcome.

A home for high-sec ore and ice miners.

I am interested but I cannot leave my current corp. I just want to tag along and pay a fee for the fleet… if you are offering buy back i am into it as well…

We are looking for corps to join our Alliance and fleets, but individual pilots are always welcome to a fleet for boosts.

Message me in-game.

Campo

High-sec miners, create your own corp, remain “Not War Eligible,” join our Alliance, and benefit from ore and ice mining fleets and a casual place to communicate with like-minded players.

It’s a new age for high-sec miners. High-sec mining/industry corps unite.

Access to a variety of high-sec mining fleets and a large BPC library.

In high-sec, you never know for certain who your adversaries are. Interplay will help you identify your friends.

Looking forward to meeting you.

If you mine or do industry with more than one character in high-sec, incorporate and join us.

If you are a single-character player, contact us about joining one of our member corps.

New players always welcomed.

This alliance has been very helpful! I would recommend this alliance to anyone!

It’s a new high-sec for industrialists and miners.

Solo high-sec mining multi-boxers, we’re the community you’ve been looking for.

High-sec mining/industry will never be the same. Be a part of the new story.

Hi There!
Sub Inc. Is a corporation that is interested in Joint-operations with other corporations. We would be interested in mining with you or having you guys join us in the wormhole for the C5 gas mining Fleets. - Where we clear the Sleeper rats from the profit heavy gas fields, and mine it all in. Come see what Undocking can do for you.

Sub Inc. Undocking is our Specialty.

We’re high-sec dedicated, but members like to try different things sometimes.

Thanks for reaching out.

High-sec miners/industrialists, you do not need to be alone.